Fans See they Idols a little Gods
I don't talk about Artist only but all what you kan call idol.
When you love same famese you think about himher as the perfict Human nothing wrong they do.
Hustory Charchters are the worst they are all ether Holly or Devilsh.
If any one say normal thing about Hitlar the same one will see hell if i say "He Just was do waht any lyder will do" i may kicked out of Bigthink.com, you know what i say it and if i kicked out it's not like i'll go out of huvene.
Pepole so nive They think world is Fairly tely "Good Vs Evil"
It is not.
let's make fun of history.
same one say you can't Munpolite(Don know the Spelling) History
So ... way each cuntry have Defrent one .
same history book same first Eve and adam , same say monkes.
if we can't agree on that so waht left.
Big Shots mast make fun of them self
We are all a Joke
i will Geve you all one of my fav thery
The bathrome Thery
every time you go to bathrome to do it think about same bigshot ...
they do it to .
and maby they do it NOW!
Pfizer's partnerships strengthen their ability to deliver vaccines in developing countries.
- Community healthcare workers face many challenges in their work, including often traveling far distances to see their clients
- Pfizer is helping to drive the UN's sustainable development goals through partnerships.
- Pfizer partnered with AMP and the World Health Organization to develop a training program for healthcare workers.
A study on flies may hold the key to future addiction treatments.
- A new study suggests that drinking alcohol can affect how memories are stored away as good or bad.
- This may have drastic implications for how addiction is caused and how people recall intoxication.
- The findings may one day lead to a new form of treatment for those suffering from addiction.
A glass of juice has as much sugar, ounce for ounce, as a full-calorie soda. And those vitamins do almost nothing.
Quick: think back to childhood (if you've reached the scary clown you've gone too far). What did your parents or guardians give you to keep you quiet? If you're anything like most parents, it was juice. But here's the thing: juice is bad for you.
As the world gets hotter, men may have fewer and fewer viable sperm
- New research on beetles shows that successive exposure to heatwaves reduces male fertility, sometimes to the point of sterility.
- The research has implications both for how the insect population will sustain itself as well as how human fertility may work on an increasingly hotter Earth.
- With this and other evidence, it is becoming clear that more common and more extreme heatwaves may be the most dangerous aspect of climate change.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.