Faith infuencing leadership
Matt Miller describes how leadership is impacted by faith in Christ.
For me leadership has been greatly impacted by my faith in Christ. My faith is to invade every area of my life. I have been striving to daily have integrity. That means doing the right thing even when I think I can get away with it. It causes me to care about those I lead instead of using them to accomplish my goals. My attitude is almost always positive. I try to make decisions that will be for the betterment of the organization not just for myself. Here is a big one. I put my family first. I work hard to provide for them, but if I need to give something up to be with them I will. I wish more Christians could have the opportunity to impact our country by living out there faith in leadership. How has your faith influenced you as a leader? Protection, perseverance, commitment, honesty, ect.
Upvote/downvote each of the videos below!
Finalist: Greater Commons - Todd McLeod
Finalist: PeerFoward - Keith Frome
Finalist: Cogniss - Leon Young
Finalist: Practera - Nikki James
Thank you to our judges!
Our expert judges are Lorna Davis, Dan Rosensweig, and Stuart Yasgur.
Again, thank you to our incredible expert judges.
- Beethovan and Picasso are the perfect examples for mastering the creative process.
- Behind each of their works are countless studies and sketches.
- The lesson? Never erase anything, keep iterating, and find new paths to familiar destinations.
- Patients from low-income neighborhoods are most at risk of negative health impacts.
- Unfortunately, many disparate factors are erasing the traditional Bajau way of life.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.