Exponential - Logarithmic Integral Question
Good Morning To My Listeners.
I have been doing a mathematical research recently, and i got stuck when i had to calculate this integral:
y = Integral [ (e^x) * Ln(Ln(x)) dx]
If someone could please help me into solving it, i'll be more than glad of sharing with him the results i shall obtain from my research.
I'm losing my sleep onto this, please help me! ^^
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
The Canadian professor has an extensive collection posted on his site.
- Peterson's Great Books list features classics by Orwell, Jung, Huxley, and Dostoevsky.
- Categories include literature, neuroscience, religion, and systems analysis.
Evolution doesn't clean up after itself very well.
- An evolutionary biologist got people swapping ideas about our lingering vestigia.
- Here are the six traits that inaugurated the fun.
Despite incredible economic growth, it is not necessarily an investor's paradise.
- China's stock market is just 27 years old. It's economy has grown 30x over that time.
- Imagine if you had invested early and gotten in on the ground floor.
- Actually, you would have lost money. Here's how that's possible.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.