Despite 'Evil's' subjectivity there is an underlying structure that I believe I have uncovered 'it'.
Strategy or situation becoming myopic selfishness with extreme ( malicious ) dogmatic tendencies driven by process or policy
- seams the most destructive type and can go unnoticed , Personality and process are expendable , denial of all , even to the point of denial of self . ( Dogmatic base).
- This type seams to be 'main stream' ; either process or personality become paramount ; it has an agenda and a lose strategy .(self or goal based)
- usually the first step in the 'denial shift' ( myopic base )
'Evil' is fluid within theses boundaries . 'Evil' acts have a variation of the sub- sets within their basic 'structure'. Once 'it' is identified , if able ; 'evil' will shift to another sub -set in order to camouflage it's actions .
This structure can be found in any ones concept of 'evil'.
Identifying an element as 'evil' doesn't define 'why' it is so .
People often use the terms as a blanket statement without any universally accepted definition. 'They' refer to 'it' as a noun , adjective , entity , purpose ...it's all twisted .
'Evil' has not had any clear definition for a long time . Society has tried to grasp it's complexities : in the end ‘we’ still seam willing to accept shallow conclusions ; ignoring the bits that allow it's continual development .
A modern definition of it's structure is needed . I don't expect the masses to be aware of the concept I have developed here .
'Evil' is separate from 'bad' . Bad is a singularity , 'evil' is a chain of choices toward a goal , even if that goal is as simple as denial ; but 'evil' can be measured once there is a clear definition .
Good doesn't know it is 'evil' at times as well . If you understand that most charitable or any other organizations develop agendas ; like helping the homeless or defeating legislation . Strategy become myopic, full of selfishness with extreme dogmatic tendencies. Collateral damage becomes inevitable .
Since I think that 'evil' acts can be indirectly implemented and at times does not rely on personality , but process : I can not accept either ego or morals ( religion/ lack of) as an inhibitor of 'evil'.
Choice separate the 'ego' from ' evil ': you can not be what you do not know.
Ego must be aware of 'process' in order to create 'evil' . Ego can not be what it doesn't know .
Subjectivity of the 'process' and 'personality' is where ' evil' lies .
‘Myopic selfishness with extreme dogmatic tendencies’ , those words are very accurate in identifying potential for an 'evil' situation and seams to tidy up the lose ends and are kind of a 'red flag' that identifies a situation as having potential for one of 'evils sub -sets to emerge (or already have ).
Defining 'evil' isn't based on emotion; the ability to define 'evil' is in the sub -sets that I have outlined .
" Good and bad are two sides of every act , choice ; is that which connects them. They can never be separated , unlike what most religions claim........ all acts have a 'proactive' and 'destructive' consequence due to the level of dogmatic impetus : acts which dictate the level of 'free will' and 'determinism' in the outcome ." - Santi P
Delay, deny and deflect were the strategies Facebook has used to navigate scandals it's faced in recent years, according to the New York Times.
- The exhaustive report is based on interviews with more than 50 people with ties to the company.
- It outlines how senior executives misled the public and lawmakers in regards to what it had discovered about privacy breaches and Russian interference in U.S. politics.
- On Thursday, Facebook cut ties with one of the companies, Definers Public Relations, listed in the report.
Protected animals are feared to be headed for the black market.
Sure we know it would be bad, but what do all of these scary numbers really mean?
- At the press time, the value was $21.7 trillion dollars.
- Lots of people know that a default would be bad, but not everybody seems to get how horrible it would be.
- While the risk is low, knowing what would happen if a default did occur is important information for all voters.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.