Everyone should use a reel lawn mower!
I recently switched to a reel lawn mower, and I am never going back. It is more advantageous in about every way. As long as your yard isn’t huge or horrible bumpy, you should give one a try. The Scotts Classic is a great choice for $130. You don’t smell like a mixture of gas and grass when you are done, you have a healthier, better looking lawn; they are super quiet so you can mow at 6am or 10pm; you can listen to music; they are awesome for allergies; you don’t have to rake up clumps of grass because there are none; and you never need to go get gas or oil before you mow. And, of course it is eco-friendly if you are into that.
The only negative is that people stare at you when they drive by, and your neighbors might ask questions. But, the neighbors sure will like your reel mower because you won’t annoy them with that loud noise and that cloud of blowing grass.
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
No, we aren't talking about Tinder. Introducing Shapr, a free app that helps people with synergistic professional goals and skill sets easily meet and collaborate.
The Canadian professor has an extensive collection posted on his site.
- Peterson's Great Books list features classics by Orwell, Jung, Huxley, and Dostoevsky.
- Categories include literature, neuroscience, religion, and systems analysis.
- Having recently left Patreon for "freedom of speech" reasons, Peterson is taking direct donations through Paypal (and Bitcoin).
Best case: Redrawing borders leads to peace, prosperity and EU membership. But there's also a worst case.
Despite incredible economic growth, it is not necessarily an investor's paradise.
- China's stock market is just 27 years old. It's economy has grown 30x over that time.
- Imagine if you had invested early and gotten in on the ground floor.
- Actually, you would have lost money. Here's how that's possible.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.