Everyone should use a reel lawn mower!
I recently switched to a reel lawn mower, and I am never going back. It is more advantageous in about every way. As long as your yard isn’t huge or horrible bumpy, you should give one a try. The Scotts Classic is a great choice for $130. You don’t smell like a mixture of gas and grass when you are done, you have a healthier, better looking lawn; they are super quiet so you can mow at 6am or 10pm; you can listen to music; they are awesome for allergies; you don’t have to rake up clumps of grass because there are none; and you never need to go get gas or oil before you mow. And, of course it is eco-friendly if you are into that.
The only negative is that people stare at you when they drive by, and your neighbors might ask questions. But, the neighbors sure will like your reel mower because you won’t annoy them with that loud noise and that cloud of blowing grass.
A federal judge ruled that the Trump administration likely violated the reporter's Fifth Amendment rights when it stripped his press credentials earlier this month.
- Acosta will be allowed to return to the White House on Friday.
- The judge described the ruling as narrow, and didn't rule one way or the other on violations of the First Amendment.
- The case is still open, and the administration may choose to appeal the ruling.
Progressive America would be half as big, but twice as populated as its conservative twin.
- America's two political tribes have consolidated into 'red' and 'blue' nations, with seemingly irreconcilable differences.
- Perhaps the best way to stop the infighting is to go for a divorce and give the two nations a country each
- Based on the UN's partition plan for Israel/Palestine, this proposal provides territorial contiguity and sea access to both 'red' and 'blue' America
The definition of a kilogram will now be fixed to Planck's constant, a fundamental part of quantum physics.
- The new definition of a kilogram is based on a physical constant in quantum physics.
- Unlike the current definition of a kilogram, this measurement will never change.
- Scientists also voted to update the definitions of several other measurements in physics.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.