Eugenics in practice.
Eugenics is the selective breeding of humans, generally, in order to improve the quality of human life. I, like Adolph Hitler, believe in this. However, unlike Hitler, I feel that it should not be an arbitrary mass genocide. Instead the Government should hold screening tests in order to establish a fetus’ intelligence. If the fetus falls into the bottom 10 % of intelligence then it should be aborted. This will lead to the level of intelligence rising exponentially. Initially, only the vastly unintelligent will be weeded out. But as time progresses the original top 50 % of intelligence will be the lower 25 % and so on and so forth. This will lead to a reasonable and more stable society. It is means of creating a tangible utopia without the problem of an identical society. Instead, there will be diverse ideas along with intellectual peoples.
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
No, we aren't talking about Tinder. Introducing Shapr, a free app that helps people with synergistic professional goals and skill sets easily meet and collaborate.
Even some teachers suffer from anxiety about math.
I teach people how to teach math, and I've been working in this field for 30 years. Across those decades, I've met many people who suffer from varying degrees of math trauma – a form of debilitating mental shutdown when it comes to doing mathematics.
She met mere mortals with and without the Vatican's approval.
- For centuries, the Virgin Mary has appeared to the faithful, requesting devotion and promising comfort.
- These maps show the geography of Marian apparitions – the handful approved by the Vatican, and many others.
- Historically, Europe is where most apparitions have been reported, but the U.S. is pretty fertile ground too.
The legacy of Felix Dzerzhinsky, who led Soviet secret police in the "Red Terror," still confounds Russia.
- Felix Dzerzhinsky led the Cheka, Soviet Union's first secret police.
- The Cheka was infamous for executing thousands during the Red Terror of 1918.
- The Cheka later became the KGB, the spy organization where Russia's President Putin served for years.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.