Innovation deep in the heart of Texas
Videos and podcasts from the panel discussions at the SXSW 2007 event, which kicked off over the weekend, are now available on the SXSW 2007 site. The event takes place over nine days, primarily involving a lot of creative professionals from the music, video gaming and film industries, but there's a lot of value for business innovators looking to tap into new trends before they reach the mainstream. There will be three keynote conversations, which provide the overall context for the other panel discussions taking place at the event:
(2) CBS News anchor Dan Rather on Monday, March 12;
(3) Will Wright ("the Bono of the video game industry") on Tuesday, March 13.
In addition, there were opening remarks on March 10 by rising superstar Kathy Sierra, who runs the popular Creating Passionate Users blog. To keep track of everything going on (including cool music clips), check out CNET.com's "Best of SXSW" website.
Progressive America would be half as big, but twice as populated as its conservative twin.
- America's two political tribes have consolidated into 'red' and 'blue' nations, with seemingly irreconcilable differences.
- Perhaps the best way to stop the infighting is to go for a divorce and give the two nations a country each
- Based on the UN's partition plan for Israel/Palestine, this proposal provides territorial contiguity and sea access to both 'red' and 'blue' America
The lawsuit claims the administration violated the First Amendment when it revoked the press credentials of reporter Jim Acosta.
- CNN reporter Jim Acosta's press credentials were revoked following a heated exchange with President Donald Trump on November 8.
- The network filed a lawsuit against the administration on Tuesday, claiming the administration has violated multiple amendments.
- The White House may only revoke the press credentials of journalists for "compelling reasons," not for reasons involving content.
The ability to speak clearly, succinctly, and powerfully is easier than you think
The ability to communicate effectively can make or break a person's assessment of your intelligence, competence, and authenticity.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.