Electricity from tornado
I was hearing news that torandoes and hig speed winds made a havoc in few seconds. If we can capture this power of tornado to initiate some chain reaction which leads us to a more powerful enegry generating system.
A chemical compound when thrown in tornado converts power of tornado into an elctromagnetic energy which is absorved from an antenna at far location. The compound will convert one form of energy to another.This will also helps in reducing the intensity of tornado.
- The EAST reactor was able to heat hydrogen to temperatures exceeding 100 million degrees Celsius.
- Nuclear fusion could someday provide the planet with a virtually limitless supply of clean energy.
- During the Vietnam War, Robert McNamara began a program called Project 100,000.
- Women and nonwhite candidates made record gains in the 2018 midterms.
- In total, almost half of the newly elected Congressional representatives are not white men.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.