Dofus: my favorite game
I am usually tired after hard work. I usually play the game after work. Today after returning home, I logged in game again. I feel a little comfortable after playing it.
I have been playing the game for long time. I still remember I was a new one in the game. There were no one know me. I had no dofus kamas to play the game, so I had no many friends in the game. I did not join in PK game. After some time I began to familiar with the game. I had many friends. One time my classmate asked me to download the game for him. I watched him when he was playing. He asked me to teach him. I am 70 levels after 3 month. I began to wear sliver clothes, use the better sword. It feels better with better equipment. But after not long time, my account lost. It was a pity. I did not know who got all the equipment of mine. I did not forget my favorite sword. I had to buy dofus kamas for another time. I want to play the game very much. I would be careful next time.
I began to my newer travel. I was single during this time. I joined a team when I was 60. I was just enough to take part in them. There were lots of people in the team. The leader was a tall man. He was not very good long time ago. Now he was better after long time and cost much kamas. He has a wife who was come from another city. I did not like her very much. I did not want to speak with them. I just played the game when I came in the team for the first time. I wanted to be higher in short time. I played for the level every time. The leader always asked me to take some worse item for him. I was interesting in it, so I took for him without paying dofus gold. I could get some experience from it. I made some friends in the team. I wanted to play the game very much. The super player could help me lots of things. It was good feeling to play with them. When I was short of game gold I asked help from them. They can help me to get cheaper dofus gold. I could save lot of money every time.
I play the game just for relax after work. I usually met professional player in the game who play the game to make money. I hope I can meet a professional player who can help me become a super player.
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
No, we aren't talking about Tinder. Introducing Shapr, a free app that helps people with synergistic professional goals and skill sets easily meet and collaborate.
A new study explores how certain personality traits affect individuals' attitudes on obesity in others.
- The study compared personality traits and obesity views among more than 3,000 mothers.
- The results showed that the personality traits neuroticism and extraversion are linked to more negative views and behaviors related to obesity.
- People who scored high in conscientiousness are more likely to experience "fat phobia.
The rise of anti-scientific thinking and conspiracy is a concerning trend.
- Fifty years later after one of the greatest achievements of mankind, there's a growing number of moon landing deniers. They are part of a larger trend of anti-scientific thinking.
- Climate change, anti-vaccination and other assorted conspiratorial mindsets are a detriment and show a tangible impediment to fostering real progress or societal change.
- All of these separate anti-scientific beliefs share a troubling root of intellectual dishonesty and ignorance.
The history of the Geneva Conventions tells us how the international community draws the line on brutality.
- Henry Dunant's work led to the Red Cross and conventions on treating prisoners humanely.
- Four Geneva Conventions defined the rules for prisoners of war, torture, naval and medical personnel and more.
- Amendments to the agreements reflect the modern world but have not been ratified by all countries.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.