from the world's big
Dofus: my favorite game
I am usually tired after hard work. I usually play the game after work. Today after returning home, I logged in game again. I feel a little comfortable after playing it.
I have been playing the game for long time. I still remember I was a new one in the game. There were no one know me. I had no dofus kamas to play the game, so I had no many friends in the game. I did not join in PK game. After some time I began to familiar with the game. I had many friends. One time my classmate asked me to download the game for him. I watched him when he was playing. He asked me to teach him. I am 70 levels after 3 month. I began to wear sliver clothes, use the better sword. It feels better with better equipment. But after not long time, my account lost. It was a pity. I did not know who got all the equipment of mine. I did not forget my favorite sword. I had to buy dofus kamas for another time. I want to play the game very much. I would be careful next time.
I began to my newer travel. I was single during this time. I joined a team when I was 60. I was just enough to take part in them. There were lots of people in the team. The leader was a tall man. He was not very good long time ago. Now he was better after long time and cost much kamas. He has a wife who was come from another city. I did not like her very much. I did not want to speak with them. I just played the game when I came in the team for the first time. I wanted to be higher in short time. I played for the level every time. The leader always asked me to take some worse item for him. I was interesting in it, so I took for him without paying dofus gold. I could get some experience from it. I made some friends in the team. I wanted to play the game very much. The super player could help me lots of things. It was good feeling to play with them. When I was short of game gold I asked help from them. They can help me to get cheaper dofus gold. I could save lot of money every time.
I play the game just for relax after work. I usually met professional player in the game who play the game to make money. I hope I can meet a professional player who can help me become a super player.
Join multiple Tony and Emmy Award-winning actress Judith Light live on Big Think at 2 pm ET on Monday.
The team caught a glimpse of a process that takes 18,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 years.
- In Italy, a team of scientists is using a highly sophisticated detector to hunt for dark matter.
- The team observed an ultra-rare particle interaction that reveals the half-life of a xenon-124 atom to be 18 sextillion years.
- The half-life of a process is how long it takes for half of the radioactive nuclei present in a sample to decay.
What we know about black holes is both fascinating and scary.
- When it comes to black holes, science simultaneously knows so much and so little, which is why they are so fascinating. Focusing on what we do know, this group of astronomers, educators, and physicists share some of the most incredible facts about the powerful and mysterious objects.
- A black hole is so massive that light (and anything else it swallows) can't escape, says Bill Nye. You can't see a black hole, theoretical physicists Michio Kaku and Christophe Galfard explain, because it is too dark. What you can see, however, is the distortion of light around it caused by its extreme gravity.
- Explaining one unsettling concept from astrophysics called spaghettification, astronomer Michelle Thaller says that "If you got close to a black hole there would be tides over your body that small that would rip you apart into basically a strand of spaghetti that would fall down the black hole."
A new study looks at what would happen to human language on a long journey to other star systems.
- A new study proposes that language could change dramatically on long space voyages.
- Spacefaring people might lose the ability to understand the people of Earth.
- This scenario is of particular concern for potential "generation ships".