Dofus: my favorite game
I am usually tired after hard work. I usually play the game after work. Today after returning home, I logged in game again. I feel a little comfortable after playing it.
I have been playing the game for long time. I still remember I was a new one in the game. There were no one know me. I had no dofus kamas to play the game, so I had no many friends in the game. I did not join in PK game. After some time I began to familiar with the game. I had many friends. One time my classmate asked me to download the game for him. I watched him when he was playing. He asked me to teach him. I am 70 levels after 3 month. I began to wear sliver clothes, use the better sword. It feels better with better equipment. But after not long time, my account lost. It was a pity. I did not know who got all the equipment of mine. I did not forget my favorite sword. I had to buy dofus kamas for another time. I want to play the game very much. I would be careful next time.
I began to my newer travel. I was single during this time. I joined a team when I was 60. I was just enough to take part in them. There were lots of people in the team. The leader was a tall man. He was not very good long time ago. Now he was better after long time and cost much kamas. He has a wife who was come from another city. I did not like her very much. I did not want to speak with them. I just played the game when I came in the team for the first time. I wanted to be higher in short time. I played for the level every time. The leader always asked me to take some worse item for him. I was interesting in it, so I took for him without paying dofus gold. I could get some experience from it. I made some friends in the team. I wanted to play the game very much. The super player could help me lots of things. It was good feeling to play with them. When I was short of game gold I asked help from them. They can help me to get cheaper dofus gold. I could save lot of money every time.
I play the game just for relax after work. I usually met professional player in the game who play the game to make money. I hope I can meet a professional player who can help me become a super player.
Upstreamism advocate Rishi Manchanda calls us to understand health not as a "personal responsibility" but a "common good."
- Upstreamism tasks health care professionals to combat unhealthy social and cultural influences that exist outside — or upstream — of medical facilities.
- Patients from low-income neighborhoods are most at risk of negative health impacts.
- Thankfully, health care professionals are not alone. Upstreamism is increasingly part of our cultural consciousness.
The Bajau people's nomadic lifestyle has given them remarkable adaptions, enabling them to stay underwater for unbelievable periods of time. Their lifestyle, however, is quickly disappearing.
- The Bajau people travel in small flotillas throughout the Phillipines, Malaysia, and Indonesia, hunting fish underwater for food.
- Over the years, practicing this lifestyle has given the Bajau unique adaptations to swimming underwater. Many find it straightforward to dive up to 13 minutes 200 feet below the surface of the ocean.
- Unfortunately, many disparate factors are erasing the traditional Bajau way of life.
Lauren Miranda sent a nude selfie to a boyfriend years ago. Somehow one of her students discovered it.
- Math teacher Lauren Miranda was fired from her Long Island school when a topless selfie surfaced.
- Miranda had only shared the photo with her ex-boyfriend, who is also a teacher in the school district.
- She's suing the school for $3 million as well as getting her job back, citing gender discrimination.
An innovation may lead to lifelike evolving machines.
- Scientists at Cornell University devise a material with 3 key traits of life.
- The goal for the researchers is not to create life but lifelike machines.
- The researchers were able to program metabolism into the material's DNA.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.