The first time I knew this game was from the my friend. Several months ago, one of my friends called me and ask me some question, especially asked me about games online. I said that I am playing the Dance mission now. He said thar the Dance mission is boring, why not to play Dofus? At that time, I did not know what dofus is, so my friend told me that dofus is a fantasy and color-bright MMORPG combined with 2Ddesign, it shou a huge fantasy game world for the players, they can find many interesting and lovely animals and plants in their adventure trips. Players can become experts if they accomplish a lot of tasks or rely on the upgraded system.
When I heared about this, I can not wait any more playing it. So after the phone call. I surfed the internet immediately, and downloaded dofus. From then on, I began to play the game in my spare-time. I think dofus enrichs my spare-time, and also improve my patience.
I also have made a lot of friends in the game, even though we do not know each other very well, we can make friends without hesitation. Sometimes they give me some dofus gold, I use the gold to buy clothes in order to look beautiful. So I do not spend much money buying dofus kamas, but my friend has spent a lot of money on dofus kamas, he is poor now. But I sometimes buy some cheap kamas from other players, so I can save much money.
I think everything has its good side and bad side, if you do it over, you will receive a bad result. This is an old saying of China, even though I still like this game very much.
Now I reach a level of 40, so I can paly it skillfully, I think in the near future I will play more proficient.
International poker champion Liv Boeree teaches decision-making for Big Think Edge.
The way that you think about stress can actually transform the effect that it has on you – and others.
- Stress is contagious, and the higher up in an organization you are the more your stress will be noticed and felt by others.
- Kelly McGonigal teaches "Reset your mindset to reduce stress" for Big Think Edge.
- Subscribe to Big Think Edge before we launch on March 30 to get 20% off monthly and annual memberships.
Tracking project establishes northern Argentina is wintering ground of Swainson's hawks
- Watch these six dots move across the map and be moved yourself: this is a story about coming of age, discovery, hardship, death and survival.
- Each dot is a tag attached to the talon of a Swainson's Hawk. We follow them on their very first migration, from northern California all the way down to Argentina.
- After one year, only one is still alive.
These quick bursts of inspiration will brighten your day in 10 minutes or less.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.