The first time I knew this game was from the my friend. Several months ago, one of my friends called me and ask me some question, especially asked me about games online. I said that I am playing the Dance mission now. He said thar the Dance mission is boring, why not to play Dofus? At that time, I did not know what dofus is, so my friend told me that dofus is a fantasy and color-bright MMORPG combined with 2Ddesign, it shou a huge fantasy game world for the players, they can find many interesting and lovely animals and plants in their adventure trips. Players can become experts if they accomplish a lot of tasks or rely on the upgraded system.
When I heared about this, I can not wait any more playing it. So after the phone call. I surfed the internet immediately, and downloaded dofus. From then on, I began to play the game in my spare-time. I think dofus enrichs my spare-time, and also improve my patience.
I also have made a lot of friends in the game, even though we do not know each other very well, we can make friends without hesitation. Sometimes they give me some dofus gold, I use the gold to buy clothes in order to look beautiful. So I do not spend much money buying dofus kamas, but my friend has spent a lot of money on dofus kamas, he is poor now. But I sometimes buy some cheap kamas from other players, so I can save much money.
I think everything has its good side and bad side, if you do it over, you will receive a bad result. This is an old saying of China, even though I still like this game very much.
Now I reach a level of 40, so I can paly it skillfully, I think in the near future I will play more proficient.
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
No, we aren't talking about Tinder. Introducing Shapr, a free app that helps people with synergistic professional goals and skill sets easily meet and collaborate.
A NASA astronomer explains how astronauts dispose of their, uh, dark matter.
- When nature calls in micro-gravity, astronauts must answer. Space agencies have developed suction-based toilets – with a camera built in to ensure all the waste is contained before "flushing".
- Yes, there have been floaters in space. The early days of space exploration were a learning curve!
- Amazingly, you don't need gravity to digest food. Peristalsis, the process by which your throat and intestines squeeze themselves, actually moves food and water through your digestive system without gravity at all.
Carl Sagan liked to smoke weed. His essay on why is fascinating.
- Carl Sagan was a life long marijuana user and closeted advocate of legalization.
- He once wrote an anonymous essay on the effects it had on his life and why he felt it should be legalized.
- His insights will be vital as many societies begin to legalize marijuana.
A growing body of research shows promising signs that the keto diet might be able to improve mental health.
- The keto diet is known to be an effective tool for weight loss, however its effects on mental health remain largely unclear.
- Recent studies suggests that the keto diet might be an effective tool for treating depression, and clearing up so-called "brain fog," though scientists caution more research is necessary before it can be recommended as a treatment.
- Any experiments with the keto diet are best done in conjunction with a doctor, considering some people face problems when transitioning to the low-carb diet.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.