In an election year in America, the question of faith always comes up and the candidates fall in Judeo/Xtian line. While I won't hold my breath for an atheist Pres, does God have a place at the oval office? When Falwells Divinity University is providing large numbers of legal interns to the Bush administrations staff, will they put an end-time spin on future policy? will they grow up to be your future high court Judges? Holy conspiracy Batman! When George Bush prayed for guidance before committing the military to Iraq, what was the reply from the heavens? we assume his sky god said 'good to go Dubya'.. over 4000 US soldiers dead now, and maybe half a million Iraqi people. Nice guys.
A federal judge ruled that the Trump administration likely violated the reporter's Fifth Amendment rights when it stripped his press credentials earlier this month.
- Acosta will be allowed to return to the White House on Friday.
- The judge described the ruling as narrow, and didn't rule one way or the other on violations of the First Amendment.
- The case is still open, and the administration may choose to appeal the ruling.
Progressive America would be half as big, but twice as populated as its conservative twin.
- America's two political tribes have consolidated into 'red' and 'blue' nations, with seemingly irreconcilable differences.
- Perhaps the best way to stop the infighting is to go for a divorce and give the two nations a country each
- Based on the UN's partition plan for Israel/Palestine, this proposal provides territorial contiguity and sea access to both 'red' and 'blue' America
New research identifies an unexpected source for some of earth's water.
- A lot of Earth's water is asteroidal in origin, but some of it may come from dissolved solar nebula gas.
- Our planet hides majority of its water inside: two oceans in the mantle and 4–5 in the core.
- New reason to suspect that water is abundant throughout the universe.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.