Do you believe the true love?
In the real life, I have seen too much story that there is no forever love in the world. Maybe we love each today, but what about tomorrow? Do you still love me? In TV, there are many TV serial that describe the married life. When a man gets married to a woman, maybe he loves her, but after some time, the passion is over, will he still love the woman? we can not forecast. As a result of that, I do not believe love any more. Of course, I will not marry with someone in recent years.
Loving one is an easy thing, but the hard is to forget. my boyfriend and I met in a rainy day, I did not bring my umbrslla with me, so nothing could I do but to wait. At that time, he came over to me, and gave his umbrella to me and said that his home was in the vicienty, he should not use it, but I needed it. So I accepted with appreciate and promised to return it tomorrow. I went home without wet rely on that umbrella.
The next day, I waited at the place I stood yesterday, and he came on time, I thanked him with my heart, at that time, I thought he was a person to deserve to rely on. From then on, we met and had coffee together. I regarded him as my friend.
I said that I was interested in a game called Hellgate London Palladium. He went home and downloaded this game, eitehr. After that, we play the game together everyday. He often buy Hellgate London gold to me, sometimes I use these Hellgate London gold to buy some equipment, but most of the time, I use these Hellgate gold to buy equipment to him, althought the cheap hellgate gold is given by him. Sometimes he played a joke to me that he loved me whether in the game or out the game. I smiled but to say anything.
One month later, he asked me to be his boyfriend, I asked him to give me one week to consider about that. In fact, my heart told me that I was pleased to be his girlfriend, but I was also afriad to get hurt. Finaly, I gave him a pleasant answer. He said he would love me forever, but I have no confidence about that.
So I only want to maintain this status, I do not have any luxury.
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
No, we aren't talking about Tinder. Introducing Shapr, a free app that helps people with synergistic professional goals and skill sets easily meet and collaborate.
A completely unexpected discovery beneath the ice.
- Scientists find remains of a tardigrade and crustaceans in a deep, frozen Antarctic lake.
- The creatures' origin is unknown, and further study is ongoing.
- Biology speaks up about Antarctica's history.
Bushier eyebrows are associated with higher levels of narcissism, according to new research.
- Science has provided an excellent clue for identifying the narcissists among us.
- Eyebrows are crucial to recognizing identities.
- The study provides insight into how we process faces and our latent ability to detect toxic people.
It's one factor that can help explain the religiosity gap.
- Sociologists have long observed a gap between the religiosity of men and women.
- A recent study used data from several national surveys to compare religiosity, risk-taking preferences and demographic information among more than 20,000 American adolescents.
- The results suggest that risk-taking preferences might partly explain the gender differences in religiosity.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.