Do you believe the true love?
In the real life, I have seen too much story that there is no forever love in the world. Maybe we love each today, but what about tomorrow? Do you still love me? In TV, there are many TV serial that describe the married life. When a man gets married to a woman, maybe he loves her, but after some time, the passion is over, will he still love the woman? we can not forecast. As a result of that, I do not believe love any more. Of course, I will not marry with someone in recent years.
Loving one is an easy thing, but the hard is to forget. my boyfriend and I met in a rainy day, I did not bring my umbrslla with me, so nothing could I do but to wait. At that time, he came over to me, and gave his umbrella to me and said that his home was in the vicienty, he should not use it, but I needed it. So I accepted with appreciate and promised to return it tomorrow. I went home without wet rely on that umbrella.
The next day, I waited at the place I stood yesterday, and he came on time, I thanked him with my heart, at that time, I thought he was a person to deserve to rely on. From then on, we met and had coffee together. I regarded him as my friend.
I said that I was interested in a game called Hellgate London Palladium. He went home and downloaded this game, eitehr. After that, we play the game together everyday. He often buy Hellgate London gold to me, sometimes I use these Hellgate London gold to buy some equipment, but most of the time, I use these Hellgate gold to buy equipment to him, althought the cheap hellgate gold is given by him. Sometimes he played a joke to me that he loved me whether in the game or out the game. I smiled but to say anything.
One month later, he asked me to be his boyfriend, I asked him to give me one week to consider about that. In fact, my heart told me that I was pleased to be his girlfriend, but I was also afriad to get hurt. Finaly, I gave him a pleasant answer. He said he would love me forever, but I have no confidence about that.
So I only want to maintain this status, I do not have any luxury.
Upstreamism advocate Rishi Manchanda calls us to understand health not as a "personal responsibility" but a "common good."
- Upstreamism tasks health care professionals to combat unhealthy social and cultural influences that exist outside — or upstream — of medical facilities.
- Patients from low-income neighborhoods are most at risk of negative health impacts.
- Thankfully, health care professionals are not alone. Upstreamism is increasingly part of our cultural consciousness.
In most states, LGBTQ Americans have no legal protections against discrimination in the workplace.
- The Supreme Court will decide whether the Civil Rights Act of 1964 also applies to gay and transgender people.
- The court, which currently has a probable conservative majority, will likely decide on the cases in 2020.
- Only 21 states and the District of Columbia have passed laws effectively extending the Civil Rights of 1964 to gay and transgender people.
A new method promises to capture an elusive dark world particle.
- Scientists working on the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) devised a method for trapping dark matter particles.
- Dark matter is estimated to take up 26.8% of all matter in the Universe.
- The researchers will be able to try their approach in 2021, when the LHC goes back online.
No, depression is not just a type of "affluenza" — poor people in conflict zones are more likely candidates
- Often seen as typical of rich societies, depression is actually more prevalent in poor, conflict-ridden countries
- More than one in five Afghans is clinically depressed – a sad world record
- But are North Koreans really the world's 'fourth least depressed' people?
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.