Do you believe the true love?
In the real life, I have seen too much story that there is no forever love in the world. Maybe we love each today, but what about tomorrow? Do you still love me? In TV, there are many TV serial that describe the married life. When a man gets married to a woman, maybe he loves her, but after some time, the passion is over, will he still love the woman? we can not forecast. As a result of that, I do not believe love any more. Of course, I will not marry with someone in recent years.
Loving one is an easy thing, but the hard is to forget. my boyfriend and I met in a rainy day, I did not bring my umbrslla with me, so nothing could I do but to wait. At that time, he came over to me, and gave his umbrella to me and said that his home was in the vicienty, he should not use it, but I needed it. So I accepted with appreciate and promised to return it tomorrow. I went home without wet rely on that umbrella.
The next day, I waited at the place I stood yesterday, and he came on time, I thanked him with my heart, at that time, I thought he was a person to deserve to rely on. From then on, we met and had coffee together. I regarded him as my friend.
I said that I was interested in a game called Hellgate London Palladium. He went home and downloaded this game, eitehr. After that, we play the game together everyday. He often buy Hellgate London gold to me, sometimes I use these Hellgate London gold to buy some equipment, but most of the time, I use these Hellgate gold to buy equipment to him, althought the cheap hellgate gold is given by him. Sometimes he played a joke to me that he loved me whether in the game or out the game. I smiled but to say anything.
One month later, he asked me to be his boyfriend, I asked him to give me one week to consider about that. In fact, my heart told me that I was pleased to be his girlfriend, but I was also afriad to get hurt. Finaly, I gave him a pleasant answer. He said he would love me forever, but I have no confidence about that.
So I only want to maintain this status, I do not have any luxury.
Here's the science of black holes, from supermassive monsters to ones the size of ping-pong balls.
- There's more than one way to make a black hole, says NASA's Michelle Thaller. They're not always formed from dead stars. For example, there are teeny tiny black holes all around us, the result of high-energy cosmic rays slamming into our atmosphere with enough force to cram matter together so densely that no light can escape.
- CERN is trying to create artificial black holes right now, but don't worry, it's not dangerous. Scientists there are attempting to smash two particles together with such intensity that it creates a black hole that would live for just a millionth of a second.
- Thaller uses a brilliant analogy involving a rubber sheet, a marble, and an elephant to explain why different black holes have varying densities. Watch and learn!
- Bonus fact: If the Earth became a black hole, it would be crushed to the size of a ping-pong ball.
Protected animals are feared to be headed for the black market.
In a breakthrough for nuclear fusion research, scientists at China's Experimental Advanced Superconducting Tokamak (EAST) reactor have produced temperatures necessary for nuclear fusion on Earth.
- The EAST reactor was able to heat hydrogen to temperatures exceeding 100 million degrees Celsius.
- Nuclear fusion could someday provide the planet with a virtually limitless supply of clean energy.
- Still, scientists have many other obstacles to pass before fusion technology becomes a viable energy source.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.