Do we need religion
Man thinks that he knows everything and he have answers for every query. Do he know what is a religion, who is god, where he is?. No one have time, No one will put effort to guide others, everyone are selfish in one or other aspects.
Science have grown much higher than man can ever think, we have theories and explanation for almost every quires. Man thinks that he knows everything and he have answers for every query. Do he know what is a religion, who is god, where he is?. No one have time, No one will put effort to guide others, everyone are selfish in one or other aspects. The human, the only physical creatures with the ability to think, reason, plan and design, come to conclusions based on acquired knowledge!! But he is Duff. Why he is not thinking in the right path. Do we need religion, do we need prophets, do we need man-god, if all of those end up in fights for power and wealth. Every single prophets /man-god have tried to bring peace and prosperity, they have tried to guide us to right path, but we never try to learn what intension was there. All religions are good, but we should understand what it is , before following it. Never blindly believe whatever religions follow. Try to interpret it and try to understand what prophets/man-god actual intension was. Let me make it my intension clear before continuing......I want to bring all members who thinks alike under one window, which can help create a vibration of love and peace, to make this world a better place to live on." Or guide to a group/forum where i can share my ideas and help this world to attain peace and prosperity.Please check my blog and share your ideas
A federal judge ruled that the Trump administration likely violated the reporter's Fifth Amendment rights when it stripped his press credentials earlier this month.
- Acosta will be allowed to return to the White House on Friday.
- The judge described the ruling as narrow, and didn't rule one way or the other on violations of the First Amendment.
- The case is still open, and the administration may choose to appeal the ruling.
Progressive America would be half as big, but twice as populated as its conservative twin.
- America's two political tribes have consolidated into 'red' and 'blue' nations, with seemingly irreconcilable differences.
- Perhaps the best way to stop the infighting is to go for a divorce and give the two nations a country each
- Based on the UN's partition plan for Israel/Palestine, this proposal provides territorial contiguity and sea access to both 'red' and 'blue' America
New research identifies an unexpected source for some of earth's water.
- A lot of Earth's water is asteroidal in origin, but some of it may come from dissolved solar nebula gas.
- Our planet hides majority of its water inside: two oceans in the mantle and 4–5 in the core.
- New reason to suspect that water is abundant throughout the universe.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.