Do not miss an opportunity
Every time when I see the program in CCTV which called the Happy Dictionary, I very much appreciate those who have already acquired a high score and choose to answer the players. I admire their courage for a further exploration. And there is a player who makes me feel more reason; it is no longer a simple admiration, but a deeper understanding. Also it makes me remind the game Atlantica online which will need some Atlantica online Gold.
At that time, that is only the last three related questions. When the host asked him if he continued to answer, he hesitated slightly and continues to choose the answer. It just seems like the players in the game who have win a lot of Atlantica online money and at the last they will have a chance whether go on or lost the whole gold. In fact, many of the players that this step will usually choose to give up, as everyone knows; it will be more and more difficult after each question. If they go wrong, the front efforts will be vain. They will lose the entire money, like the players in game lose the Atlantica Gold. As a result, the players or wrong, but it is easy to look expression. The host asked his earlier choice of whether or not regret it, he said: of course, no regrets. Because it is an opportunity to answer, if I missed this opportunity I would really regret it. Topic can be wrong, but it must not be missed opportunity.
Let me phrase for a long time to think deeply moved and, yes, always a fleeting opportunity, can be wrong, but can not be missed. You will not regret it did not succeed, but missed the chance of success you will certainly regret. It is like the players who hesitate whether go on or give up when play the game. If go on he will lose much cheap Atlantica online Gold, if give up, he will only get a small quantity of game gold.
There is only a home, although sometimes the homes do not necessarily have to be, but it will never give up from there. There are too many people can not bear to watch the immediate benefits of a free hand, just watch the birds in the desert a solitary tree, but do not have the courage to fly out to find the vast forest. Therefore, in order to open up a new heaven and earth, first of all, is not afraid to be wrong, but more importantly, not miss the opportunity to earn much and turn off the possible to buy Atlantica online Gold.
Sharon Salzberg, world-renowned mindfulness leader, teaches meditation at Big Think Edge.
- Try meditation for the first time with this guided lesson or, if you already practice, enjoy being guided by a world-renowned meditation expert.
- Sharon Salzberg teaches mindfulness meditation for Big Think Edge.
- Subscribe to Big Think Edge before we launch on March 30 to get 20% off monthly and annual memberships.
The 21st century is experiencing an Asianization of politics, business, and culture.
- Our theories about the world, even about history or the geopolitics of the present, tend to be shaped by Anglo perspectives of the Western industrial democracies, particularly those in the United States and the United Kingdom.
- The West, however, is not united. Canada, for instance, acts in many ways that are not in line with American or British policies, particularly in regard to populism. Even if it were united, though, it would not represent most of the world's population.
- European ideas, such as parliamentary democracy and civil service, spread across the world in the 19th century. In the 20th century, American values such as entrepreneurialism went global. In the 21st century, however, what we're seeing now is an Asianization — an Asian confidence that they can determine their own political systems, their own models, and adapt to their own circumstances.
They didn't know it, but the rituals of Iron Age Scandinavians turned their iron into steel.
- Iron Age Scandinavians only had access to poor quality iron, which put them at a tactical disadvantage against their neighbors.
- To strengthen their swords, smiths used the bones of their dead ancestors and animals, hoping to transfer the spirit into their blades.
- They couldn't have known that in so doing, they actually were forging a rudimentary form of steel.
Can sensitive coral reefs survive another human generation?
- Coral reefs may not be able to survive another human decade because of the environmental stress we have placed on them, says author David Wallace-Wells. He posits that without meaningful changes to policies, the trend of them dying out, even in light of recent advances, will continue.
- The World Wildlife Fund says that 60 percent of all vertebrate mammals have died since just 1970. On top of this, recent studies suggest that insect populations may have fallen by as much as 75 percent over the last few decades.
- If it were not for our oceans, the planet would probably be already several degrees warmer than it is today due to the emissions we've expelled into the atmosphere.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.