Do not judge a thing by its appearance
Every silk things I like even when I hear the name silkroad, I like this name. So I choose this game. Maybe some people will think that kind of game do not suit me. But I do not care, I want to be myself. I like silk and I like silkroad gold too.
In my opinion, no matter how much I spend on this game, I will still like this game and I still like the name. I think I can get a lot of enjoyment from this game instead of so much money.
I also think I am a person who attaches importance to the appearance. For example, I will buy clothes with a beautiful look, not care too much about its brand and price. Foe another example, I will eat some food looks like delicious. Just like I choose the silkroad, I only like its name first, and then I like its sro gold too. The name can make me remind of I am wearing a silk clothes.
I can still remember the period I play with my friends, sometimes I will intended to give them some silkroad online gold. They ask me why I often do this; I say I just want to get some interests from here, not for money or much more game gold. And I think give you silk road gold can make you happy, make you happy is my happy. They are all very affecting by my words; they say I am their real friends. From that time, our friendship become well than before. If they have some good weapons, they will introduce them to me; sometimes they will share some funny things with me. We have reached an agreement that if anyone of us be happy or have funny things; we should share it with all the friends.
But now, we all have our own job to do, we do not have enough time to play games. Though every one of us still have much game gold and do not need to buy cheap silkroad gold. Each one of them does not play, including me.
For a long time not play the game, I find I have changed, I will not like a thing by its appearance, I will figure out its essence. Just like we see a person, we can not judge a person by his appearance; we may know a person clearly after we live together with him or her for a long time.
- The meaning of the word 'confidence' seems obvious. But it's not the same as self-esteem.
- Confidence isn't just a feeling on your inside. It comes from taking action in the world.
- Join Big Think Edge today and learn how to achieve more confidence when and where it really matters.
- Economist Sylvia Ann Hewlett breaks down what qualities will inspire others to believe in you.
- Here's how 300 leaders and 4,000 mid-level managers described someone with executive presence.
- Get more deep insights like these to power your career forward. Join Big Think Edge.
Upstreamism advocate Rishi Manchanda calls us to understand health not as a "personal responsibility" but a "common good."
- Upstreamism tasks health care professionals to combat unhealthy social and cultural influences that exist outside — or upstream — of medical facilities.
- Patients from low-income neighborhoods are most at risk of negative health impacts.
- Thankfully, health care professionals are not alone. Upstreamism is increasingly part of our cultural consciousness.
It marks a major shift in the government's battle against the opioid crisis.
- The nation's sixth-largest drug distributor is facing criminal charges related to failing to report suspicious drug orders, among other things.
- It marks the first time a drug company has faced criminal charges for distributing opioids.
- Since 1997, nearly 222,000 Americans have died from prescription opioids, partly thanks to unethical doctors who abuse the system.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.