Do not judge a thing by its appearance
Every silk things I like even when I hear the name silkroad, I like this name. So I choose this game. Maybe some people will think that kind of game do not suit me. But I do not care, I want to be myself. I like silk and I like silkroad gold too.
In my opinion, no matter how much I spend on this game, I will still like this game and I still like the name. I think I can get a lot of enjoyment from this game instead of so much money.
I also think I am a person who attaches importance to the appearance. For example, I will buy clothes with a beautiful look, not care too much about its brand and price. Foe another example, I will eat some food looks like delicious. Just like I choose the silkroad, I only like its name first, and then I like its sro gold too. The name can make me remind of I am wearing a silk clothes.
I can still remember the period I play with my friends, sometimes I will intended to give them some silkroad online gold. They ask me why I often do this; I say I just want to get some interests from here, not for money or much more game gold. And I think give you silk road gold can make you happy, make you happy is my happy. They are all very affecting by my words; they say I am their real friends. From that time, our friendship become well than before. If they have some good weapons, they will introduce them to me; sometimes they will share some funny things with me. We have reached an agreement that if anyone of us be happy or have funny things; we should share it with all the friends.
But now, we all have our own job to do, we do not have enough time to play games. Though every one of us still have much game gold and do not need to buy cheap silkroad gold. Each one of them does not play, including me.
For a long time not play the game, I find I have changed, I will not like a thing by its appearance, I will figure out its essence. Just like we see a person, we can not judge a person by his appearance; we may know a person clearly after we live together with him or her for a long time.
New research links urban planning and political polarization.
- Canadian researchers find that excessive reliance on cars changes political views.
- Decades of car-centric urban planning normalized unsustainable lifestyles.
- People who prefer personal comfort elect politicians who represent such views.
Progressive America would be half as big, but twice as populated as its conservative twin.
- America's two political tribes have consolidated into 'red' and 'blue' nations, with seemingly irreconcilable differences.
- Perhaps the best way to stop the infighting is to go for a divorce and give the two nations a country each
- Based on the UN's partition plan for Israel/Palestine, this proposal provides territorial contiguity and sea access to both 'red' and 'blue' America
Science and the squishiness of the human mind. The joys of wearing whatever the hell you want, and so much more.
- Why can't we have a human-sized cat tree?
- What would happen if you got a spoonful of a neutron star?
- Why do we insist on dividing our wonderfully complex selves into boring little boxes
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.