If anyone dosnt kn0w what dmt stands for it stands for "Dimethyltryptamine". I want to kno what people think about the human mind, what happens on dmt, Only reason i ask this is because when we sleep were bascily tripping on DMT witch takes us out of our world and into a dream world, Is the dream world fake? or when we are "awake" were acutaly dreaming this world up? Are dreams apart of a differnt dimension that we travel to every night? i know when people smoke DMT they littarly say they wernt high.. they were in a differnt dimension ACUTALY TALKING to creatures from the dimension, PLUS everone who ever smoked dmt had the exact same trip? can anyone add anything that would intrest me more about DMT and dreaming.. or add more confusing knowledge about how messed up and how big of a wonder life acutaly is?
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
No, we aren't talking about Tinder. Introducing Shapr, a free app that helps people with synergistic professional goals and skill sets easily meet and collaborate.
The legacy of Felix Dzerzhinsky, who led Soviet secret police in the "Red Terror," still confounds Russia.
- Felix Dzerzhinsky led the Cheka, Soviet Union's first secret police.
- The Cheka was infamous for executing thousands during the Red Terror of 1918.
- The Cheka later became the KGB, the spy organization where Russia's President Putin served for years.
She met mere mortals with and without the Vatican's approval.
- For centuries, the Virgin Mary has appeared to the faithful, requesting devotion and promising comfort.
- These maps show the geography of Marian apparitions – the handful approved by the Vatican, and many others.
- Historically, Europe is where most apparitions have been reported, but the U.S. is pretty fertile ground too.
Research by neuroscientists at MIT's Picower Institute for Learning and Memory helps explain how the brain regulates arousal.
The big day has come: You are taking your road test to get your driver's license. As you start your mom's car with a stern-faced evaluator in the passenger seat, you know you'll need to be alert but not so excited that you make mistakes. Even if you are simultaneously sleep-deprived and full of nervous energy, you need your brain to moderate your level of arousal so that you do your best.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.