If anyone dosnt kn0w what dmt stands for it stands for "Dimethyltryptamine". I want to kno what people think about the human mind, what happens on dmt, Only reason i ask this is because when we sleep were bascily tripping on DMT witch takes us out of our world and into a dream world, Is the dream world fake? or when we are "awake" were acutaly dreaming this world up? Are dreams apart of a differnt dimension that we travel to every night? i know when people smoke DMT they littarly say they wernt high.. they were in a differnt dimension ACUTALY TALKING to creatures from the dimension, PLUS everone who ever smoked dmt had the exact same trip? can anyone add anything that would intrest me more about DMT and dreaming.. or add more confusing knowledge about how messed up and how big of a wonder life acutaly is?
Upvote/downvote each of the videos below!
As you vote, keep in mind that we are looking for a winner with the most engaging social venture pitch - an idea you would want to invest in.
"Earth" features about 30 of the biggest names in entertainment.
- Lil Dicky is a rapper and comedian who released his debut album in 2015.
- His new music video, "Earth," features artists such as Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, Ed Sheehan, Kevin Hart, and Leonardo DiCaprio.
- All proceeds of the music video will go to environmental causes, Dicky said.
Some evidence attributes a certain neurological phenomenon to a near death experience.
Time of death is considered when a person has gone into cardiac arrest. This is the cessation of the electrical impulse that drive the heartbeat. As a result, the heart locks up. The moment the heart stops is considered time of death. But does death overtake our mind immediately afterward or does it slowly creep in?
- A forensic artist in Scotland has made a hyper realistic model of an ancient dog.
- It was based on the skull of a dog dug up in Orkney, Scotland, which lived and died 4,000 years ago.
- The model gives us a glimpse of some of the first dogs humans befriended.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.