Didier Grossemy : Customer Loyalty Programs
Didier grossemy You may spend 5 to 10 times as much acquiring new customers as you will retain existing ones.
You will work hard and spend a lot of money to get customers to use your services or buy your products says didier grossemy. It only makes sense to put an appropriate amount of effort into retaining those customers so that your company may enjoy long-term repeat business. more from Didier grossemy articles.
Your customers have more information today than ever before. Many are Internet savvy and all are out to find the best deal for them. One proven way to improve your chances of customer retention is through a carefully constructed customer loyalty program.
Quick tips: By didier grossemy
More from Didier grossemy Blog.
New research links urban planning and political polarization.
- Canadian researchers find that excessive reliance on cars changes political views.
- Decades of car-centric urban planning normalized unsustainable lifestyles.
- People who prefer personal comfort elect politicians who represent such views.
Progressive America would be half as big, but twice as populated as its conservative twin.
- America's two political tribes have consolidated into 'red' and 'blue' nations, with seemingly irreconcilable differences.
- Perhaps the best way to stop the infighting is to go for a divorce and give the two nations a country each
- Based on the UN's partition plan for Israel/Palestine, this proposal provides territorial contiguity and sea access to both 'red' and 'blue' America
Science and the squishiness of the human mind. The joys of wearing whatever the hell you want, and so much more.
- Why can't we have a human-sized cat tree?
- What would happen if you got a spoonful of a neutron star?
- Why do we insist on dividing our wonderfully complex selves into boring little boxes
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.