Dental Therapists in Alaska
Anyone unfamiliar with the amazing progress achieved by Dental Health Aid Therapists, who effectively bring basic clinical and behavioral oral health care to distant Alaskan Native villages, should take the time to find out. Despite millions having been spent by organized dentistry to oppose the development of tie program, the Alaskan Native Tribal Health Consortium (ANTHC) has survived lawsuits and massive p.r. campaigns and presently is running the best public health dental program in America.
Why, as a result of efforts by American dentistry, is it restricted to Alaska? Google "Alaska Dental Health Aid Therapist" to find out.
From computer hacking to biohacking, Dave Asprey has embarked on a quest to reverse the aging process.
- As a teenager, founder of Bulletproof, Dave Asprey, began experiencing health issues that typically plague older adults.
- After surrounding himself with anti-aging researchers and scientists, he discovered the tools of biohacking could dramatically change his life and improve his health.
- He's now confident he'll live to at least 180 years old. "It turns out that those tools that make older people young make younger people kick ass," he says.
French newspapers report that the trial hasn't lived up to expectations.
- The French government initially invested in a rural solar roadway in 2016.
- French newspapers report that the trial hasn't lived up to expectations.
- Solar panel "paved" roadways are proving to be inefficient and too expensive.
A new study estimated the untapped potential of wind energy across Europe.
- A new report calculated how much electricity Europe could generate if it built onshore wind farms on all of its exploitable land.
- The results indicated that European onshore wind farms could supply the whole world with electricity from now until 2050.
- Wind farms come with a few complications, but the researchers noted that their study was meant to highlight the untapped potential of the renewable energy source in Europe.