Open Thread: Shameless Self-Promotion Sunday
I've noticed recently that my blogroll has been looking pretty homogeneous (Freethought Blogs has gobbled up a lot of it), and I'm always on the lookout for interesting new voices I haven't heard from before. So, this is an open thread for the purposes of self-promotion.
If you maintain a blog or other site that you want to tell us about, now's the time! Feel free to post a comment telling us about yourself and your site: who you are, what you write about, and why we should be interested. Atheist-themed sites are of course preferred, though all comers are welcome. (No purely commercial sites, please; this is obviously not an invitation to spammers.)
My ask this time is that, if you choose to promote your own site, you also tell us about one other site that you regularly read and enjoy. It can be something popular that you're sure everyone else already knows about, or an obscure voice that deserves to be more widely known. Post a comment and get the word out!
International poker champion Liv Boeree teaches decision-making for Big Think Edge.
The way that you think about stress can actually transform the effect that it has on you – and others.
- Stress is contagious, and the higher up in an organization you are the more your stress will be noticed and felt by others.
- Kelly McGonigal teaches "Reset your mindset to reduce stress" for Big Think Edge.
- Subscribe to Big Think Edge before we launch on March 30 to get 20% off monthly and annual memberships.
Tracking project establishes northern Argentina is wintering ground of Swainson's hawks
- Watch these six dots move across the map and be moved yourself: this is a story about coming of age, discovery, hardship, death and survival.
- Each dot is a tag attached to the talon of a Swainson's Hawk. We follow them on their very first migration, from northern California all the way down to Argentina.
- After one year, only one is still alive.
These quick bursts of inspiration will brighten your day in 10 minutes or less.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.