David vs. Goliath of today's culture
Do you ever feel as though the church is the modern day David and this world is the modern day Goliath? Why is that we as a church are scared of this world? Why is it that Christians are afraid to step out and witness? Is it that we are so comfortable with where we are that we don't want to step out of the boat? Or is the issue that we are so busy in today's society we don't have time for anything else to be added to our plates? I feel that we as a Church need to step up and do a better job of getting out of the boat or in the end we just might end up sinking like the Titanic
- Acosta will be allowed to return to the White House on Friday.
- The case is still open, and the administration may choose to appeal the ruling.
Progressive America would be half as big, but twice as populated as its conservative twin.
- The new definition of a kilogram is based on a physical constant in quantum physics.
- Unlike the current definition of a kilogram, this measurement will never change.
- Scientists also voted to update the definitions of several other measurements in physics.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.