dancing with the stars
LearnSalsa.com is the place to be if you love salsa! We are famous for our Salsa Bootcamps, weekly salsa classes, private salsa lessons as well as our salsa videos! We know that you will have a great time as you Learn Salsa! We good salsa Instructors and have Tell all your friends about Salsa Bootcamp and make it an Salsa event! You DO NOT need a partner!! We do a constant rotation of partners, you will dance with everyone of the opposite sex. Also dancing with stars. Our environment is a comfortable learning environment. We don't want to embarrass anyone or make anyone feel uncomfortable. We ask that everyone encourage each other for support. We work hard to make sure you are having FUN at the Los Angeles Salsa Lessons ( salsa testimonials here)!! At our Los Angeles Salsa-Bootcamp, you will burn up to 1500 calories (CNN Report) while having a great time! LearnSalsa and burn calories! Salsa is replacing the traditional gyms!
Malcolm Gladwell teaches "Get over yourself and get to work" for Big Think Edge.
- Learn to recognize failure and know the big difference between panicking and choking.
- At Big Think Edge, Malcolm Gladwell teaches how to check your inner critic and get clear on what failure is.
- Subscribe to Big Think Edge before we launch on March 30 to get 20% off monthly and annual memberships.
Both panoramic and detailed, this infographic manages to show both the size and distribution of world religions.
- At a glance, this map shows both the size and distribution of world religions.
- See how religions mix at both national and regional level.
- There's one country in the Americas without a Christian majority – which?
A consortium of scientists and engineers have proposed that the U.S. and Mexico build a series of guarded solar, wind, natural gas and desalination facilities along the entirety of the border.
- The proposal was recently presented to several U.S. members of Congress.
- The plan still calls for border security, considering all of the facilities along the border would be guarded and connected by physical barriers.
- It's undoubtedly an expensive and complicated proposal, but the team argues that border regions are ideal spots for wind and solar energy, and that they could use the jobs and fresh water the energy park would create.
Yes, a coup d'état.
- Though we know today that his policies eventually ended the Great Depression, FDR's election was seen as disastrous by some.
- A group of wealthy bankers decided to take things into their own hands; they plotted a coup against FDR, hoping to install a fascist dictator in its stead.
- Ultimately, the coup was brought to light by General Smedley Butler and squashed before it could get off the ground.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.