Video of Celebration of Steve Jobs
On October 19th, there was an event on Apple's campus celebrating Steve Jobs's life. This event was not secret, but the live video feed that connected all employees of Apple Stores to the event was not widely shared.
The event is great, and each contributor is fantastic. It's a great way to remember and celebrate Jobs.
It also is a great look at what Cook and the Apple Leadership wants to impart to a post-Jobs Apple. Mainly, keep thinking different, keep championing your own efforts. Do what has made Apple great, don't fall into the trap of simply asking yourself: "What would Steve do?"
That event link is still active and shows the recorded video of the event in it's entirety. Go watch it if you're interested.
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
No, we aren't talking about Tinder. Introducing Shapr, a free app that helps people with synergistic professional goals and skill sets easily meet and collaborate.
The Canadian professor has an extensive collection posted on his site.
- Peterson's Great Books list features classics by Orwell, Jung, Huxley, and Dostoevsky.
- Categories include literature, neuroscience, religion, and systems analysis.
- Having recently left Patreon for "freedom of speech" reasons, Peterson is taking direct donations through Paypal (and Bitcoin).
Best case: Redrawing borders leads to peace, prosperity and EU membership. But there's also a worst case.
Despite incredible economic growth, it is not necessarily an investor's paradise.
- China's stock market is just 27 years old. It's economy has grown 30x over that time.
- Imagine if you had invested early and gotten in on the ground floor.
- Actually, you would have lost money. Here's how that's possible.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.