SFSDF in Marin IJ
There’s a story in November 30th Marin Independent Journal that profiles one of the co-founders of my school. Check out Rick Polito’s Directing wannabe directors.
Bridget gets a slightly unflattering portrayal, she’s really quite a promising filmmaker. Other than that it’s a pretty accurate piece, there are deeper issues here to tackle about the future of film and how it’s going to affect what we watch, how we watch, why we watch… I’d like to see that article written — and this time get a nice sound bite from me!
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
No, we aren't talking about Tinder. Introducing Shapr, a free app that helps people with synergistic professional goals and skill sets easily meet and collaborate.
The Canadian professor has an extensive collection posted on his site.
- Peterson's Great Books list features classics by Orwell, Jung, Huxley, and Dostoevsky.
- Categories include literature, neuroscience, religion, and systems analysis.
- Having recently left Patreon for "freedom of speech" reasons, Peterson is taking direct donations through Paypal (and Bitcoin).
Best case: Redrawing borders leads to peace, prosperity and EU membership. But there's also a worst case.
Despite incredible economic growth, it is not necessarily an investor's paradise.
- China's stock market is just 27 years old. It's economy has grown 30x over that time.
- Imagine if you had invested early and gotten in on the ground floor.
- Actually, you would have lost money. Here's how that's possible.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.