My Birthday Party is this Saturday (the 18th of October) at MR and is in celebration of Barack Obama.
Come listen to music (Dave Lowensohn of Speechwriters LLC is playing live and we’ll be closing the evening with a listen to DJ Z-Trip’s pro-Obama mixtape) and party down.
The party will go from 7pm-11pm and Dave will play around 8. MR is at 650 Sacramento St. The event is free, but please donate to Barack!
Email email@example.com with an questions.
Disclaimer: I’m writing this on my cell phone because the fabulous folks of www.baracknroll.com agreed to plug the event for me. I will add event and donation links as soon as I get back to a computer!
From computer hacking to biohacking, Dave Asprey has embarked on a quest to reverse the aging process.
- As a teenager, founder of Bulletproof, Dave Asprey, began experiencing health issues that typically plague older adults.
- After surrounding himself with anti-aging researchers and scientists, he discovered the tools of biohacking could dramatically change his life and improve his health.
- He's now confident he'll live to at least 180 years old. "It turns out that those tools that make older people young make younger people kick ass," he says.
French newspapers report that the trial hasn't lived up to expectations.
- The French government initially invested in a rural solar roadway in 2016.
- French newspapers report that the trial hasn't lived up to expectations.
- Solar panel "paved" roadways are proving to be inefficient and too expensive.
A new study estimated the untapped potential of wind energy across Europe.
- A new report calculated how much electricity Europe could generate if it built onshore wind farms on all of its exploitable land.
- The results indicated that European onshore wind farms could supply the whole world with electricity from now until 2050.
- Wind farms come with a few complications, but the researchers noted that their study was meant to highlight the untapped potential of the renewable energy source in Europe.