Awesome Film Shoot
OK, so I’m not sure how ethical it would be for me to tell you about the concept or video, so I won’t. I got my first paid film gig, monday and tuesday of this week. It’s a really neat music video. Clearly I’m low on the totem pole so I’m not told any important details, just when to show up. Once I get here this morning it takes me like .3 seconds to figure out who the band is. It’s The Matches, one of my favorite local bands. I’m really looking forward to nailing this video and being a part of Matches awesomeness.
The video is gonna kick some major ass, so look out for it and go see this L3 show at a venue near you when they start the tour (Feb. 2). So sweet, my first gig rocks! Gonna go spend the rest of the day with the band, sa-weet.
A federal judge ruled that the Trump administration likely violated the reporter's Fifth Amendment rights when it stripped his press credentials earlier this month.
- Acosta will be allowed to return to the White House on Friday.
- The judge described the ruling as narrow, and didn't rule one way or the other on violations of the First Amendment.
- The case is still open, and the administration may choose to appeal the ruling.
Progressive America would be half as big, but twice as populated as its conservative twin.
- America's two political tribes have consolidated into 'red' and 'blue' nations, with seemingly irreconcilable differences.
- Perhaps the best way to stop the infighting is to go for a divorce and give the two nations a country each
- Based on the UN's partition plan for Israel/Palestine, this proposal provides territorial contiguity and sea access to both 'red' and 'blue' America
The definition of a kilogram will now be fixed to Planck's constant, a fundamental part of quantum physics.
- The new definition of a kilogram is based on a physical constant in quantum physics.
- Unlike the current definition of a kilogram, this measurement will never change.
- Scientists also voted to update the definitions of several other measurements in physics.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.