I have an addiction. I’m addicted to Jack Bauer. A week without 24 is like Chinese truth serum slowly dripping in my veins, or a nuclear bomb exploding in a non-vital but still emotionally gripping area of my heart. I know many who share this addiction. Here’s a small fix for you (Hat Tip: Brad Feld)
This is a great 24 spoof. I’m sad to say this may have been more entertaining than last week’s episode of 24 (here’s hoping Bauer turns it around this week).
Progressive America would be half as big, but twice as populated as its conservative twin.
- America's two political tribes have consolidated into 'red' and 'blue' nations, with seemingly irreconcilable differences.
- Perhaps the best way to stop the infighting is to go for a divorce and give the two nations a country each
- Based on the UN's partition plan for Israel/Palestine, this proposal provides territorial contiguity and sea access to both 'red' and 'blue' America
We know the dangers of too little sleep. Now for the other side of the story.
- Western University researchers found that sleeping over eight hours per night results in cognitive decline.
- Oversleepers suffer similar difficulties on certain cognitive tests as those who sleep under seven hours.
- Not all the news is bad: One night of oversleeping results in a cognitive boost.
The ability to speak clearly, succinctly, and powerfully is easier than you think
The ability to communicate effectively can make or break a person's assessment of your intelligence, competence, and authenticity.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.