Cruel stone in the EVE
I began to play the EVE due to my favorite of space. I was attracted by the beautiful space. Watching the light star I walked in the space. I was so excited. I began to want to conquer the space.
I have many friends in the life. I am never lonely. My friends always help me when I need. But it is surprised that I had no friend in the game. I am single in the EVE. I work hard in the game. I logged in time everyday. I made mines to make eve isk. I am not in the corps. I do not want to work for it. I work hard for the corps in the real life, I just want to mine and make money for my self in the game. I am thinking of a warship. Some body else told me I can not play the game like this. I did not accept their suggestion. I am happy with my play. That is why I want to play the game. I still remember that I bought the C bird for the first in the summer holiday. I was so excited when I got it. I flied in the air. It was so handsome. It cost much eve online isk. I like it very much.
Many players make the warship as their enemy, including me. I worked hard in order to make the bird powerful. I do business, mines everyday. The equipment of my bird was powerful after one month. Everything of it was strong. I was so excited when I saw that. I did not want to take it to fight with the pirate. It is expensive for me. But after not long time I began to try to take it to join in the battle. I did not dare to go to the OO area. I know there are lots of pirates. Some others always want to PK with me if I go there. I just use my warship to fight with others. My bird can do nothing. I did not want it like this any more. I had to use to do some task. I choose the class four tasks to do. I had to buy isk for preparation. I think I need it when I was in the battle. I began to prepare the money. I contact the supplier. Some of them are short of isk. I had to ask the supplier one by one which I knew. The supplier my classmate told me who has cheap eve isk. I hope I can get some from them, but they told me the money sold out not long time ago. I can do nothing but to ask for help from my classmates. I think he has. He gave me some from his house. I was so grateful.
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
No, we aren't talking about Tinder. Introducing Shapr, a free app that helps people with synergistic professional goals and skill sets easily meet and collaborate.
It's up to us humans to re-humanize our world. An economy that prioritizes growth and profits over humanity has led to digital platforms that "strip the topsoil" of human behavior, whole industries, and the planet, giving less and less back. And only we can save us.
- It's an all-hands-on-deck moment in the arc of civilization.
- Everyone has a choice: Do you want to try to earn enough money to insulate yourself from the world you're creating— or do you want to make the world a place you don't have to insulate yourself from?
A growing body of research shows promising signs that the keto diet might be able to improve mental health.
- The keto diet is known to be an effective tool for weight loss, however its effects on mental health remain largely unclear.
- Recent studies suggests that the keto diet might be an effective tool for treating depression, and clearing up so-called "brain fog," though scientists caution more research is necessary before it can be recommended as a treatment.
- Any experiments with the keto diet are best done in conjunction with a doctor, considering some people face problems when transitioning to the low-carb diet.
Upload your mind? Here's a reality check on the Singularity.
- Though computer engineers claim to know what human consciousness is, many neuroscientists say that we're nowhere close to understanding what it is, or its source.
- Scientists are currently trying to upload human minds to silicon chips, or re-create consciousness with algorithms, but this may be hubristic because we still know so little about what it means to be human.
- Is transhumanism a journey forward or an escape from reality?
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.