Cruel stone in the EVE
I began to play the EVE due to my favorite of space. I was attracted by the beautiful space. Watching the light star I walked in the space. I was so excited. I began to want to conquer the space.
I have many friends in the life. I am never lonely. My friends always help me when I need. But it is surprised that I had no friend in the game. I am single in the EVE. I work hard in the game. I logged in time everyday. I made mines to make eve isk. I am not in the corps. I do not want to work for it. I work hard for the corps in the real life, I just want to mine and make money for my self in the game. I am thinking of a warship. Some body else told me I can not play the game like this. I did not accept their suggestion. I am happy with my play. That is why I want to play the game. I still remember that I bought the C bird for the first in the summer holiday. I was so excited when I got it. I flied in the air. It was so handsome. It cost much eve online isk. I like it very much.
Many players make the warship as their enemy, including me. I worked hard in order to make the bird powerful. I do business, mines everyday. The equipment of my bird was powerful after one month. Everything of it was strong. I was so excited when I saw that. I did not want to take it to fight with the pirate. It is expensive for me. But after not long time I began to try to take it to join in the battle. I did not dare to go to the OO area. I know there are lots of pirates. Some others always want to PK with me if I go there. I just use my warship to fight with others. My bird can do nothing. I did not want it like this any more. I had to use to do some task. I choose the class four tasks to do. I had to buy isk for preparation. I think I need it when I was in the battle. I began to prepare the money. I contact the supplier. Some of them are short of isk. I had to ask the supplier one by one which I knew. The supplier my classmate told me who has cheap eve isk. I hope I can get some from them, but they told me the money sold out not long time ago. I can do nothing but to ask for help from my classmates. I think he has. He gave me some from his house. I was so grateful.
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
No, we aren't talking about Tinder. Introducing Shapr, a free app that helps people with synergistic professional goals and skill sets easily meet and collaborate.
In his final years, Martin Luther King, Jr. become increasingly focused on the problem of poverty in America.
- Despite being widely known for his leadership role in the American civil rights movement, Martin Luther King, Jr. also played a central role in organizing the Poor People's Campaign of 1968.
- The campaign was one of the first to demand a guaranteed income for all poor families in America.
- Today, the idea of a universal basic income is increasingly popular, and King's arguments in support of the policy still make a good case some 50 years later.
She met mere mortals with and without the Vatican's approval.
- For centuries, the Virgin Mary has appeared to the faithful, requesting devotion and promising comfort.
- These maps show the geography of Marian apparitions – the handful approved by the Vatican, and many others.
- Historically, Europe is where most apparitions have been reported, but the U.S. is pretty fertile ground too.
For Damien Echols, tattoos are part of his existential armor.
- In prison Damien Echols was known by his number SK931, not his name, and had his hair sheared off. Stripped of his identity, the only thing he had left was his skin.
- This is why he began tattooing things that are meaningful to him — to carry a "suit of armor" made up the images of the people and objects that have significance to him, from his friends to talismans.
- Echols believes that all places are imbued with divinity: "If you interact with New York City as if there's an intelligence behind... then it will behave towards you the same way."
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.