Couldn't find diet that worked so I created my own NO-EAT-DAY-DIET. It's free!
At 6 feet tall I was almost 200 lbs about 20 years ago, but weighed 158 lbs this morning. I couldn't find a diet that worked so I created my own: NO-EAT-DAY-DIET. Here's how it works:
(1) You have to weigh yourself every day.
(2) If you weigh more than your target weight (mine is 163 lbs), then it is a no-eat day. You may not eat anything at all, but only drink plain water for the entire day.
I hate no-eat days, so if I had a big lunch, I will skip dinner to avoid a no-eat day. I run into a no-eat day less than once every six months. If you are careful, you can avoid them altogether.
A large new study uses an online game to inoculate people against fake news.
- Researchers from the University of Cambridge use an online game to inoculate people against fake news.
- The study sample included 15,000 players.
- The scientists hope to use such tactics to protect whole societies against disinformation.
Controversial map names CEOs of 100 companies producing 71 percent of the world's greenhouse gas emissions.
- Just 100 companies produce 71 percent of the world's greenhouse gases.
- This map lists their names and locations, and their CEOs.
- The climate crisis may be too complex for these 100 people to solve, but naming and shaming them is a good start.
Many governments do not report, or misreport, the numbers of refugees who enter their country.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.