Couldn't find diet that worked so I created my own NO-EAT-DAY-DIET. It's free!
At 6 feet tall I was almost 200 lbs about 20 years ago, but weighed 158 lbs this morning. I couldn't find a diet that worked so I created my own: NO-EAT-DAY-DIET. Here's how it works:
(1) You have to weigh yourself every day.
(2) If you weigh more than your target weight (mine is 163 lbs), then it is a no-eat day. You may not eat anything at all, but only drink plain water for the entire day.
I hate no-eat days, so if I had a big lunch, I will skip dinner to avoid a no-eat day. I run into a no-eat day less than once every six months. If you are careful, you can avoid them altogether.
- Acosta will be allowed to return to the White House on Friday.
- The case is still open, and the administration may choose to appeal the ruling.
Progressive America would be half as big, but twice as populated as its conservative twin.
New research identifies an unexpected source for some of earth's water.
- Our planet hides majority of its water inside: two oceans in the mantle and 4–5 in the core.
- New reason to suspect that water is abundant throughout the universe.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.