Stem cells have endless uses. This study suggests they can even bring half dead teeth back to life.
Quarantines are worth the trouble to keep the next pandemic at bay but they need to be applied intelligently.
- A new essay argues that quarantines are often needed, but require strict guidelines on when they can be used.
- Pandemics are inevitable, and actions that can save lives must be planned now.
- The arguments in this essay will undoubtedly be of use during the next outbreak.
Why self-control makes your life better, and how to get more of it.
- Research demonstrates that people with higher levels of self-control are happier over both the short and long run.
- Higher levels of self-control are correlated with educational, occupational, and social success.
- It was found that the people with the greatest levels of self-control avoid temptation rather than resist it at every turn.
Riddle me this: what do brain teasers tell you during a job interview? A lot, but not about the applicant.
Which has more advertising potential in Boston, a flower shop or a funeral home? How could you solve humankind's biggest crisis given $1 billion and a spacecraft? What is the number of new book titles published in the U.S. each year?