We talk a lot about what to eat, but what about when?
- A recent study shows that over 50% of people eat over the course of fifteen hours every day.
- Another study shows that restricting meals to an eight-hour window had profound effects on weight loss.
- Dr. Jason Fung advocates for earlier dinners in a tighter feeding window.
Antidepressants are destroying underwater ecosystems, which we in turn eat.
- A new British study has discovered that "our aquatic life is bathing in a soup of antidepressants."
- Entire ecosystems are being negatively affected by our pharmaceutical use.
- The drugs re-enter our bodies when we consume seafood from these areas.
Christine Lagorio-Chafkin spent six years writing the definitive history of Reddit.
- Senior Inc. writer Christine Lagorio-Chafkin has published We Are The Nerds, the definitive history of Reddit.
- The website has been at the center of First Amendment battles for years.
- In many ways, the culture is measured through discussions occurring on Reddit.
The road to harmony often means getting your hands dirty.
- The latest issue of Harvard Business Review's OnPoint is dedicated to arguing well at work.
- Embracing conflict leads to innovation and growth, while avoiding it stifles the work culture.
- Learning how to fight well is best for both the company and the welfare of its employees.