The tax coffers for the entire country will be growing rapidly, and citizens of Canada will be able to access what they need.
- The new Canadian law goes into effect Wednesday, October 17, 2018
- The first legal sale? A place called "Tweeds" in Newfoundland
- Commercial edibles aren't yet legal, but they soon will be. Individuals wishing to make their own can do so, however.
At what point does spending billions on rocket technology seem irresponsible to those suffering on Earth?
- The private space enterprise he founded will be testing even more in the near future, with $1 billion investment by Bezos each year
- He wants to be seen as "risk taking" and a "needle mover"
- Watch Blue Horizon's escape module test
142 more stores to close, but that might be just the tip of the proverbial iceberg.
- Sears to close 142 stores immediately amid bankruptcy filing.
- Dozens of Kmart stores — owned by Sears since 2004 — already scheduled for closing in November.
- Will it affect a store near you?
It's the first time a Category 4 hit this region. Ever.
- Prepare yourself: Some of these images are simply gut-wrenching
- The main landfall area, Mexico Beach, is almost entirely gone
- Take heed, folks who might face something like it in the future: Many survivors say, "We should have left."
Brandon Weber has been writing and creating viral joy on the Innerwebz for over 7 years at Upworthy, The Progressive, Big Think, and more. His book on forgotten histories of unions, working people, veterans, and other marginalized people is available on Barnes & Noble, Amazon, Powell's.