im 16 years old and have seen enough through the legal system to know that children are not protected. starting w/my little brother. why arnt childrens rights and words respected within the community and society? i beleave its because of human nature. to say that we have "been there" so therefore you dont matter. i think this is wrong. this dosent stop there. what about in schools, we dont have the freedom of speech. some people say that were taking away other ppls education if we speak our mind and i say thats crap. what is your opinion? how do we solve this?
"To err" is to be robotic — apparently.
KAZUHIRO NOGI / Getty Images
- About 3.1 million individuals could lose their job to self-driving cars.
- A.I. is not a monolith. It makes a lot of mistakes.
- To better understand how to navigate our economic future, we should pay attention to these mistakes.
Protected animals are feared to be headed for the black market.
Delay, deny and deflect were the strategies Facebook has used to navigate scandals it's faced in recent years, according to the New York Times.
- The exhaustive report is based on interviews with more than 50 people with ties to the company.
- It outlines how senior executives misled the public and lawmakers in regards to what it had discovered about privacy breaches and Russian interference in U.S. politics.
- On Thursday, Facebook cut ties with one of the companies, Definers Public Relations, listed in the report.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.