Cell Recycling Theory
Last night as I was falling asleep, I thought of a much needed term for the research into apoptosis I'm scheming.
Since I'm a proponent for immortality just like Ray Kurzweil himself, and plan on using genomic medicine specifically stem cell technology to "reactivate" areas of primary growth constantly in my own body repeatedly over time (instead of allowing it to occur naturally and only once, hence cheating nature) I've needed a simple, catchy, and most importantly "friendly" term for this process. Most people just aren't on my level, and will never be able to understand things on the level and to the depth that I am so easily able to; experimenting on myself = genius. I mean, after I found out I'm a genius it was the biggest ego boost I ever got, simply because I realized that everything I say, write, think, and do are all the actions of a genius.
Anyways, For a while, I had been calling my process "balance cell birth with cell death" but that's way too inefficient and verbose, so I'm switching to a term that is much easier for people to say and remember- cell recycling.
Since I'm on a recycling tip, today I was thinking about Steven Hawking, his new theories about dark matter and energy, black holes, white holes, and universes where information is either lost or preserved (the new theory that states ultimately, only universes in which information is preserved will be the only universes left existing as universal time continues). It seems like galaxies look a lot like toilet bowl water gong down the drain, which makes me think of recycling. Maybe black holes are another example of recycling, death, and rebirth in the universe.
Then today as I was walking down the street, another genius scheme popped into my head, one that had never been there before. Synthesize a new vector (perhaps a genetic "hodge podge" of genes from bacteria, viruses, protists AND/OR fungi) to be infinitely virulent, and systematically release it throughout the world, becoming the most effective bio terrorist to date. The world is overdue for a global pandemic, and let's face it, most people serve no purpose.
Why do I know that sum1 like me should be able to do things like this? I'm divine, the only one who knows what's good and bad. Btw, there's only 1 type of good, but infinite kinds of bad. Stand on the shoulders of giants.
In a breakthrough for nuclear fusion research, scientists at China's Experimental Advanced Superconducting Tokamak (EAST) reactor have produced temperatures necessary for nuclear fusion on Earth.
- The EAST reactor was able to heat hydrogen to temperatures exceeding 100 million degrees Celsius.
- Nuclear fusion could someday provide the planet with a virtually limitless supply of clean energy.
- Still, scientists have many other obstacles to pass before fusion technology becomes a viable energy source.
Military recruits are supposed to be assessed to see whether they're fit for service. What happens when they're not?
- During the Vietnam War, Robert McNamara began a program called Project 100,000.
- The program brought over 300,000 men to Vietnam who failed to meet minimum criteria for military service, both physically and mentally.
- Project 100,000 recruits were killed in disproportionate numbers and fared worse after their military service than their civilian peers, making the program one of the biggest—and possibly cruelest—mistakes of the Vietnam War.
The 116th Congress is set to break records in term of diversity among its lawmakers, though those changes are coming almost entirely from Democrats.
- Women and nonwhite candidates made record gains in the 2018 midterms.
- In total, almost half of the newly elected Congressional representatives are not white men.
- Those changes come almost entirely from Democrats; Republican members-elect are all white men except for one woman.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.