CAUSE AND EFFECT: The Role of Human Consciousness on Earth Catastrophes ?
Energy follows thought. Mankind is concerned primarily about a technological fix to global warming, including alternative energy sources. Most neglected in current research is how human consciousness affects earth changes through violation of the laws of evolution and lack of cooperation with the intelligent laws of the universe. Does the en mass effect of human greed, hatred, intolerance, lack of cooperation and expolitation of the earth's resources have a direct bearing on the earth's catastrophes, volcanoes, and global warming?
There exists monumental ancient wisdom verifying this cause and effect. What would happen to the planet's approaching armaggedon if human consciousnesses were to make an evolutionary shift into cooperation, tolerance, equal sharing of earth's resources, and the next paridgm of a sense of "one human family'' working together as brothers and sisters for the building of an enlightened and more highly cultured species were to occur?
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
No, we aren't talking about Tinder. Introducing Shapr, a free app that helps people with synergistic professional goals and skill sets easily meet and collaborate.
Thinking your life is worthwhile is correlated with a variety of positive outcomes.
- A new study finds that adults who feel their lives are meaningful have better health and life outcomes.
- Adults who felt their lives were worthwhile tended to be more social and had healthier habits.
- The findings could be used to help improve the health of older adults.
Even when they suffer costs in doing so.
- It's commonly thought that the suppression of female sexuality is perpetuated by either men or women.
- In a new study, researchers used economics games to observe how both genders treat sexually-available women.
- The results suggests that both sexes punish female promiscuity, though for different reasons and different levels of intensity.
Jeff Bezos, the founder of Amazon.com, explains his plan for success.
- Jeff Bezos had a clear vision for Amazon.com from the start.
- He was inspired by a statistic he learned while working at a hedge fund: In the '90s, web usage was growing at 2,300% a year.
- Bezos explains why books, in particular, make for a perfect item to sell on the internet.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.