"Can't we all just get along?"
Unity, peace, understanding, love. We can.
Is it greed, ego, jealousy, laziness, fear, addictions, closed minds? Things like these intertwined? They seem to create an enormous challenge. Is making peace a challenge, a matter of time, a dream..?
Here's a challenge. Accept people for who they are and be nice. Try it for a day or two, or a thousand. Everyone try it and lets see how it goes. We can still discuss this and that, we can even disagree. Just try to be nice along the way. What would it hurt? What do you have to loose?
And, I have to say that I still think everyone loving everyone should be our main goal. It's just what I think.
love love love
love ya big thinkers
A large new study uses an online game to inoculate people against fake news.
- Researchers from the University of Cambridge use an online game to inoculate people against fake news.
- The study sample included 15,000 players.
- The scientists hope to use such tactics to protect whole societies against disinformation.
Controversial map names CEOs of 100 companies producing 71 percent of the world's greenhouse gas emissions.
- Just 100 companies produce 71 percent of the world's greenhouse gases.
- This map lists their names and locations, and their CEOs.
- The climate crisis may be too complex for these 100 people to solve, but naming and shaming them is a good start.
Many governments do not report, or misreport, the numbers of refugees who enter their country.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.