Can two thousand years of scriptural exegesis be completely wrong?
Two thousands years ago, after both his own people and the Gentiles refused obedience to his Promise in sufficient numbers, God set a trap for highest of human pretensions and hubris with the Bible and other scriptural materials. He then stood back from human history. Not only is the bible incomplete, but is not a revelation and cannot be 'interpreted' by anyone without a revelation. Thus do dogma, doctrine and fundamentalism exist. That being said, the end times begin by the exposure of 2000 years of reasoned ignorance called theology and tradition, the measure of just how far humankind can stray from truth by the debasement of the human condition called the Stain of Orginal sin.
Exposed by the first living and testable proof of God for faith to exist in human history. the first ever viable religious conception capable of leading reason, by faith, to universal, observable consequences and direct evidence which can be tested and judged for its reality.
As Dante wrote:
For as I turned there greeted mine likewise
What all behold who contemplate aright
that's heaven's revolution through the skies.
Already starting: http://www.energon.org.uk
New research identifies an unexpected source for some of earth's water.
- A lot of Earth's water is asteroidal in origin, but some of it may come from dissolved solar nebula gas.
- Our planet hides majority of its water inside: two oceans in the mantle and 4–5 in the core.
- New reason to suspect that water is abundant throughout the universe.
Progressive America would be half as big, but twice as populated as its conservative twin.
- America's two political tribes have consolidated into 'red' and 'blue' nations, with seemingly irreconcilable differences.
- Perhaps the best way to stop the infighting is to go for a divorce and give the two nations a country each
- Based on the UN's partition plan for Israel/Palestine, this proposal provides territorial contiguity and sea access to both 'red' and 'blue' America
SpaceX plans to launch about 12,000 internet-providing satellites into orbit over the next six years.
- SpaceX plans to launch 1,600 satellites over the next few years, and to complete its full network over the next six.
- Blanketing the globe with wireless internet-providing satellites could have big implications for financial institutions and people in rural areas.
- Some are concerned about the proliferation of space debris in Earth's orbit.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.