BlogBall10 - Edublogger fantasy baseball returns for Year 3! [registration due March 21]
It’s spring training for Major League Baseball and that means it’s time for another season of edublogger fantasy baseball!\n
It's spring training for Major League Baseball and that means it’s time for another season of edublogger fantasy baseball! Last year’s champions, Vinnie Vrotny and Rick Heitmeyer, have their trophies and hopefully will be back to defend their titles (we had enough participants for 2 leagues last year). I shall return as well, hoping to improve on my annual late-season collapse.
If you’re interested, complete the BlogBall10 online registration form no later than March 21, 2010. First come, first serve. You must have an active education blog to participate. We'll make as many leagues as we can fill. Opening Day is April 4!
- The meaning of the word 'confidence' seems obvious. But it's not the same as self-esteem.
- Confidence isn't just a feeling on your inside. It comes from taking action in the world.
- Join Big Think Edge today and learn how to achieve more confidence when and where it really matters.
- There are 2 different approaches to governing free speech on college campuses.
- One is a morality/order approach. The other is a bottom-up approach.
- Emily Chamlee-Wright says there are many benefits to having no one central authority on what is appropriate speech.
America continues to tread water in healthcare and education while other countries have enacted reforms to great effect.
- The American healthcare and education systems are known to need some work, but a new study suggests we've fallen far in comparison to the rest of the world.
- The findings show what progress, if any, 195 countries have made over the last twenty years
- The study suggests that economic growth is tied to human capital, which gives a dire view of America's economic prospects.
- Economist Sylvia Ann Hewlett breaks down what qualities will inspire others to believe in you.
- Here's how 300 leaders and 4,000 mid-level managers described someone with executive presence.
- Get more deep insights like these to power your career forward. Join Big Think Edge.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.