I have never thought that I will go through that kind of love and when I recall the past time with him, I feel that my heart is bleeding all the time. In the view of my friend, we are the best couple and will marry with each other in the near future. But the fact is that we have to say goodbye to each other because he tells me that he does not love me and the World of Kung fu Gold as before. As for the reasons, he says that his parents reject the communication with me. At the same time, his parents do not like their son to keep in touch with the net game and blame me of bring him to the net bar to surf online with the WoKf gold. In other words, if he goes on staying with me, he will become bad because in their mind, I am not a good girl.Facing the dirty words from his parents, I have nothing to argue with them because they will never understand my sad mood. To tell the truth, it is me to introduce the net game to him and ask him to play with me. However, I am not willing to accept the idea that I am not a traditional girl because I have never done something wrong for him. Since I fall in love with him, I decide to go against my parents and refuse to follow their opinions that I should leave him without any excuse. Although I give up the intimate relationship with my parents, I have not thought that he says goodbye to me.I do not consider what has happened between us is so surprising that I do not have time to guess whether he loves me. Out of care, my friends find me and persuade me not to cry for him because he can not afford the tears. To my lucky, I get a lot of help from the players in the game by the cheap World of Kung fu Gold. They tell me that if I feel sad, I can share the bad feeling with them. Besides, they promise that they are willing to send me some World of Kung fu money to enjoy myself in the unreal world of the game. Indeed, I gradually learn to forget everything about him and do my best to make new friends with some strange people who can buy World of Kung fu Gold to let me happy.By now, when I recall him, I will tell myself that the bleeding love disappears from my life for ever.
Upstreamism advocate Rishi Manchanda calls us to understand health not as a "personal responsibility" but a "common good."
- Upstreamism tasks health care professionals to combat unhealthy social and cultural influences that exist outside — or upstream — of medical facilities.
- Patients from low-income neighborhoods are most at risk of negative health impacts.
- Thankfully, health care professionals are not alone. Upstreamism is increasingly part of our cultural consciousness.
In most states, LGBTQ Americans have no legal protections against discrimination in the workplace.
- The Supreme Court will decide whether the Civil Rights Act of 1964 also applies to gay and transgender people.
- The court, which currently has a probable conservative majority, will likely decide on the cases in 2020.
- Only 21 states and the District of Columbia have passed laws effectively extending the Civil Rights of 1964 to gay and transgender people.
A new method promises to capture an elusive dark world particle.
- Scientists working on the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) devised a method for trapping dark matter particles.
- Dark matter is estimated to take up 26.8% of all matter in the Universe.
- The researchers will be able to try their approach in 2021, when the LHC goes back online.
No, depression is not just a type of "affluenza" — poor people in conflict zones are more likely candidates
- Often seen as typical of rich societies, depression is actually more prevalent in poor, conflict-ridden countries
- More than one in five Afghans is clinically depressed – a sad world record
- But are North Koreans really the world's 'fourth least depressed' people?
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.