Bit-n-Bite Menu Item Labeler - a tool to pack more nutrition in your calories
Bit-n-Bite Nutrition Labeling at Fast-Food and other Chain Restaurants.
The Bit-n-Bite Nutrition Labeling help people keeping track of the calories before they start eating, and packing more nutrition in the calories. This job can be done at a minimal price.
Mom and pop restaurants have a great chance to prosper if they take advantage of calorie and nutrient labeling as a business opportunity and try to compete with the big chains to offer healthier dishes. With the Bit-n-Bite Nutrition Labeling this can be done.
To provide nutrition information about Special customized orders and even daily specials is facilitated with the Bit-n-Bite Nutrition Labeling, and it is also very easy to list nutrition information for all possible different food preparation options and combinations. This would provide a good basis for comparison from which customers could make informed choices.
People get better access to the already existing nutrition labeling. The approximat
Many governments do not report, or misreport, the numbers of refugees who enter their country.
Controversial map names CEOs of 100 companies producing 71 percent of the world's greenhouse gas emissions.
- Just 100 companies produce 71 percent of the world's greenhouse gases.
- This map lists their names and locations, and their CEOs.
- The climate crisis may be too complex for these 100 people to solve, but naming and shaming them is a good start.
Bernie Sanders reveals an even bigger plan than Elizabeth Warren, but does it go too far?
- Bernie Sanders has released a plan to forgive all the student debt in the country.
- It is even larger than the plan Elizabeth Warren put forward two months ago.
- The plan has drawn criticism for forgiving the debt of both the poor and those well off enough to pay their own debt.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.