Bit-n-Bite Menu Item Labeler - a tool to pack more nutrition in your calories
Bit-n-Bite Nutrition Labeling at Fast-Food and other Chain Restaurants.
The Bit-n-Bite Nutrition Labeling help people keeping track of the calories before they start eating, and packing more nutrition in the calories. This job can be done at a minimal price.
Mom and pop restaurants have a great chance to prosper if they take advantage of calorie and nutrient labeling as a business opportunity and try to compete with the big chains to offer healthier dishes. With the Bit-n-Bite Nutrition Labeling this can be done.
To provide nutrition information about Special customized orders and even daily specials is facilitated with the Bit-n-Bite Nutrition Labeling, and it is also very easy to list nutrition information for all possible different food preparation options and combinations. This would provide a good basis for comparison from which customers could make informed choices.
People get better access to the already existing nutrition labeling. The approximat
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
No, we aren't talking about Tinder. Introducing Shapr, a free app that helps people with synergistic professional goals and skill sets easily meet and collaborate.
Cosmologists propose a groundbreaking model of the universe using string theory.
- A new paper uses string theory to propose a new model of the universe.
- The researchers think our universe may be riding a bubble expanded by dark energy.
- All matter in the universe may exist in strings that reach into another dimension.
Evolution doesn't clean up after itself very well.
- An evolutionary biologist got people swapping ideas about our lingering vestigia.
- Basically, this is the stuff that served some evolutionary purpose at some point, but now is kind of, well, extra.
- Here are the six traits that inaugurated the fun.
For Damien Echols, tattoos are part of his existential armor.
- In prison Damien Echols was known by his number SK931, not his name, and had his hair sheared off. Stripped of his identity, the only thing he had left was his skin.
- This is why he began tattooing things that are meaningful to him — to carry a "suit of armor" made up the images of the people and things that have significance to him, from his friends to talismans.
- Echols believes that all places are imbued with divinity: "If you interact with New York City as if there's an intelligence behind... then it will behave towards you the same way.".
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.