Purpose: To solve the dead -locked nomination of the Senators Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.
1. Known: McCain is the GOP Candidate.
Unknown:Probably, in August Democratic Convention either Hillary or Obama will be the Candidate.
2. Known: In Maths, either Hillary or Obama can get the majority magic no. 2024 for nomination. Even after redo the Michigan and Florida Primaries and either Hillary and Obama will gives up.
Unknown:Before Convention, the superdelegates will not cast their vote to Obama or Hillary.
3. Known:According to the latest poll, either Obama or Hillary can beat McCain. Democrats no need to waste money and time in the non essential primary.
Unknown: Due to the recession, no guarantee money will come easy to Democrats.
Conclusion: After Pennsylvania Primary and the result is known, the DNC should call the super-delegates and decision should be made to choose Hillary or Obama be the nominee in the end of April or in the early of May! After Pen's primary, the rest Primary may be canncelled. And the redo of Michigan and Florida primaries should not proceeded. Money is an essence, time is essence too. Howard Dean should find a solution! Here is the one!!!
Journaling can help you materialize your ambitions.
- Organizing your thoughts can help you plan and achieve goals that might otherwise seen unobtainable.
- The Bullet Journal method, in particular, can reduce clutter in your life by helping you visualize your future.
- One way to view your journal might be less of a narrative and more of a timeline of decisions.
Progressive America would be half as big, but twice as populated as its conservative twin.
- America's two political tribes have consolidated into 'red' and 'blue' nations, with seemingly irreconcilable differences.
- Perhaps the best way to stop the infighting is to go for a divorce and give the two nations a country each
- Based on the UN's partition plan for Israel/Palestine, this proposal provides territorial contiguity and sea access to both 'red' and 'blue' America
New research links urban planning and political polarization.
- Canadian researchers find that excessive reliance on cars changes political views.
- Decades of car-centric urban planning normalized unsustainable lifestyles.
- People who prefer personal comfort elect politicians who represent such views.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.