Leadership is a Team Sport
Leadership is a team sport. If you want to build anything of significance, you need to engage others.
What is leadership? According to Professor Robert Kaplan, no one knows exactly what leadership is. In his talk at The Nantucket Project called Mentorship as Dialogue: The Changing Face, and Faces, of Coaching and Mentorship, it comes down to three basic things: Figure out what you believe, ability to act on those beliefs, and your actions add value to someone else.
Are university safe spaces killing intellectual growth?
Our experience of time may be blinding us to its true nature, say scientists.
- Time may not be passing at all, says the Block Universe Theory.
- Time travel may be possible.
- Your perception of time is likely relative to you and limited.
From questionable shipwrecks to outright attacks, they clearly don't want to be bothered.
- Many have tried to contact the Sentinelese, to write about them, or otherwise.
- But the inhabitants of the 23 square mile island in the Bay of Bengal don't want anything to do with the outside world.
- Their numbers are unknown, but either 40 or 500 remain.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.