Big Bang Celebration: Physicist Learns His Life's Work Vindicated
The biggest news in science since the Big Bang Theory confirmed that the universe indeed underwent an epoch of rapid expansion. One of the main authors of the inflationary universe theory received the news on his doorstep that his life's work had been vindicated.
Watch the video below to see Andrei Dmitriyevich Linde's overjoyed reaction.
- 3.1 million individuals could lose their job to self-driving cars.
- But A.I. is not a monolith: it makes a lot of mistakes.
- To better understand how to navigate our economic future, we should pay attention to these mistakes.
Protected animals are feared to be headed for the black market.
Delay, deny and deflect were the strategies Facebook has used to navigate scandals it's faced in recent years, according to the New York Times.
- The exhaustive report is based on interviews with more than 50 people with ties to the company.
- It outlines how senior executives misled the public and lawmakers in regards to what it had discovered about privacy breaches and Russian interference in U.S. politics.
- On Thursday, Facebook cut ties with one of the companies, Definers Public Relations, listed in the report.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.