I thoguht of this in the shower, its a weird idea, but bear with me, i've on taken biology and chemistry and have no background in physics.
One generally accepted theory for the creation of the universe was that the big bang came from a single point. I think that single point was created from an unusually strong force (mega-blackhole or a properly placed falcon-punch). This black hole came from another dimension (in this case whatever dimension is above ours), and was so powerful it ripped through the fabric of our space, and the materials sucked in were expelled out, and created our universe.
Journaling can help you materialize your ambitions.
- Organizing your thoughts can help you plan and achieve goals that might otherwise seen unobtainable.
- The Bullet Journal method, in particular, can reduce clutter in your life by helping you visualize your future.
- One way to view your journal might be less of a narrative and more of a timeline of decisions.
Progressive America would be half as big, but twice as populated as its conservative twin.
- America's two political tribes have consolidated into 'red' and 'blue' nations, with seemingly irreconcilable differences.
- Perhaps the best way to stop the infighting is to go for a divorce and give the two nations a country each
- Based on the UN's partition plan for Israel/Palestine, this proposal provides territorial contiguity and sea access to both 'red' and 'blue' America
New research links urban planning and political polarization.
- Canadian researchers find that excessive reliance on cars changes political views.
- Decades of car-centric urban planning normalized unsustainable lifestyles.
- People who prefer personal comfort elect politicians who represent such views.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.