Best of me
In life, I would like to show my best aspect to my boyfriend because I do not want him to think that I am not the people that he will marry. To tell the truth, he also loves me the same as I love him. In my mind, he is very great and handsome and nobody can replace of him. According to the arrangement, we will marry with each other in a few years when we can afford a set of house. Therefore, as for him, he will face a kind of large pressure from the reality to do his best to go through the hard time. Of course, I am willing to stand in the same line with him just for our common goal.Because we do not have much working experiences, we can not look for a job with high wage which will decide how our life will be in the future. But although the fact is so cruel that we can find a satisfied work, we still have the courage to change this kind of condition because we believe that we can finish our common goal that we stay together in the near future. On occasional chance, we see a piece of advertisement that is published on a website to employ someone who can have a good command of English. After looking through the details on the advertisement, I consider that I can be the one that the company is seeking for to. Hence, I send an E-mail to the company which sells some rappelz rupees and inquire something about the position. To my lucky, I receive the notice that the boss gives me a chance for the face-to-face interview. As a result, I pass the first interview and can work in the company as soon as I can. Talking about the work, I am responsible for writing some articles on the rappelz gold which is the key to the net game and then post them to some blogs to hope that someone who want to buy rupees from the company. Indeed, there are different kinds of rappelz money that they can choose and most of important is that plenty of cheap rappelz rupees can be found in it.After finishing that interview, I tell the good news to my boyfriend to show that I am the best one for him and he is also very glad to say that there is hope around us and promises that he will try his best to find a reasonable job.
Dozens of mummified cats were dug up this week. This isn't as shocking as you might think.
- Archaeologists in Egypt have found dozens of mummified cats in the tomb of a royal offical.
- The cats will join the ranks of hundreds of thousands of previously discovered ancient kitties.
- While the cats are nothing special, the tomb also held well preserved beetles.
They're at a higher risk for depression, weekend binge drinking, and unnecessary dieting.
- Body dysmorphia is not limited to women, a new study from Norway and Cambridge shows.
- Young men that focus on building muscle are at risk for a host of mental and physical health problems.
- Selfie culture is not helping the growing number of teens that are anxious and depressed.
How poor work practices turn us all into remote workers.
- Technology's supposed interconnectivity doesn't breed human interaction, and has instead made many workers feel less happy and less productive.
- Using email rather than walking over to someone's desk and having face-to-face time is a major culprit. Inter-office messaging apps can also make employees feel more distant from their co-workers.
- Can the tech companies who created this issue turn workplace isolation around, or is this the new normal?
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.