Attracting story of Perfect world game
I like the perfect world game. There are lots of affecting story happened everyday. In fact I know about this game from a friend one time. He told me this game was very interesting. He had been playing it for long time. I decided to play the game together with him. It is an attractive game for me. I like my character since I began to join it.
The background is beautiful. The monsters are also handsome. I joined the foolish race. Nobody will pay attention to this race. But I like this game. I thought game is for funny. This is enough. I played the game to relax. I do not want to make money from Perfect World Gold. I just want to play it for some time after work. One day I stood by the grass to watch the growing. I saw person was round by some monster suddenly. He was in danger. He was not the opponent of the monster. I ran to them and helped the people out of danger. I was a super player now. The people shouted at me when I wanted to leave. He asked me not to rob the item. He thought I want to rob the item to make Perfect World Silver. I was not happy when I thought this. I ran away at once.
The girl shouted at me and asked me to help her to get high level. I agreed and helped her to arrive 20 levels. She was so happy when she got 20. I stay with her all the time. She said she was happy when stay with me. I took her to watch the view, grass. She often dances for me. I think I am luck with such a girl. She makes me happy. I usually buy Perfect World Gold to exchange some item for her. She was kind to me. She usually introduces some friends of her to me. I show her to al of my friends also. She is a friendly girl I think. Lots of my friends say like this also. I like her very much. She told me she had a higher account one time. She said she can get some cheap Perfect World Gold for me. I was shocked by this. She was a super player in fact. I had to learn something from her. I was a little angry that she cheated me. I did not want to speak with her again. She left me after apologize. I stay near the city. Suddenly she came back and gave Perfect World money to me, and then she ran away without sound.
I looked at her for some time. It was a pity without her. I will remember her some time.
Step inside the unlikely friendship of a former ACLU president and an ultra-conservative Supreme Court Justice.
- Former president of the ACLU Nadine Strossen and Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia were unlikely friends. They debated each other at events all over the world, and because of that developed a deep and rewarding friendship – despite their immense differences.
- Scalia, a famous conservative, was invited to circles that were not his "home territory", such as the ACLU, to debate his views. Here, Strossen expresses her gratitude and respect for his commitment to the exchange of ideas.
- "It's really sad that people seem to think that if you disagree with somebody on some issues you can't be mutually respectful, you can't enjoy each other's company, you can't learn from each other and grow in yourself," says Strossen.
- The opinions expressed in this video do not necessarily reflect the views of the Charles Koch Foundation, which encourages the expression of diverse viewpoints within a culture of civil discourse and mutual respect.
Learn how to redesign your job for maximum reward.
- Broaching the question "What is my purpose?" is daunting – it's a grandiose idea, but research can make it a little more approachable if work is where you find your meaning. It turns out you can redesign your job to have maximum purpose.
- There are 3 ways people find meaning at work, what Aaron Hurst calls the three elevations of impact. About a third of the population finds meaning at an individual level, from seeing the direct impact of their work on other people. Another third of people find their purpose at an organizational level. And the last third of people find meaning at a social level.
- "What's interesting about these three elevations of impact is they enable us to find meaning in any job if we approach it the right way. And it shows how accessible purpose can be when we take responsibility for it in our work," says Hurst.
Erik Verlinde has been compared to Einstein for completely rethinking the nature of gravity.
- The Dutch physicist Erik Verlinde's hypothesis describes gravity as an "emergent" force not fundamental.
- The scientist thinks his ideas describe the universe better than existing models, without resorting to "dark matter".
- While some question his previous papers, Verlinde is reworking his ideas as a full-fledged theory.
TuSimple, an autonomous trucking company, has also engaged in test programs with the United States Postal Service and Amazon.
PAUL RATJE / Contributor
- This week, UPS announced that it's working with autonomous trucking startup TuSimple on a pilot project to deliver cargo in Arizona using self-driving trucks.
- UPS has also acquired a minority stake in TuSimple.
- TuSimple hopes its trucks will be fully autonomous — without a human driver — by late 2020, though regulatory questions remain.