Attracting story of Perfect world game
I like the perfect world game. There are lots of affecting story happened everyday. In fact I know about this game from a friend one time. He told me this game was very interesting. He had been playing it for long time. I decided to play the game together with him. It is an attractive game for me. I like my character since I began to join it.
The background is beautiful. The monsters are also handsome. I joined the foolish race. Nobody will pay attention to this race. But I like this game. I thought game is for funny. This is enough. I played the game to relax. I do not want to make money from Perfect World Gold. I just want to play it for some time after work. One day I stood by the grass to watch the growing. I saw person was round by some monster suddenly. He was in danger. He was not the opponent of the monster. I ran to them and helped the people out of danger. I was a super player now. The people shouted at me when I wanted to leave. He asked me not to rob the item. He thought I want to rob the item to make Perfect World Silver. I was not happy when I thought this. I ran away at once.
The girl shouted at me and asked me to help her to get high level. I agreed and helped her to arrive 20 levels. She was so happy when she got 20. I stay with her all the time. She said she was happy when stay with me. I took her to watch the view, grass. She often dances for me. I think I am luck with such a girl. She makes me happy. I usually buy Perfect World Gold to exchange some item for her. She was kind to me. She usually introduces some friends of her to me. I show her to al of my friends also. She is a friendly girl I think. Lots of my friends say like this also. I like her very much. She told me she had a higher account one time. She said she can get some cheap Perfect World Gold for me. I was shocked by this. She was a super player in fact. I had to learn something from her. I was a little angry that she cheated me. I did not want to speak with her again. She left me after apologize. I stay near the city. Suddenly she came back and gave Perfect World money to me, and then she ran away without sound.
I looked at her for some time. It was a pity without her. I will remember her some time.
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
No, we aren't talking about Tinder. Introducing Shapr, a free app that helps people with synergistic professional goals and skill sets easily meet and collaborate.
A completely unexpected discovery beneath the ice.
- Scientists find remains of a tardigrade and crustaceans in a deep, frozen Antarctic lake.
- The creatures' origin is unknown, and further study is ongoing.
- Biology speaks up about Antarctica's history.
Jeff Bezos, the founder of Amazon.com, explains his plan for success.
- Jeff Bezos had a clear vision for Amazon.com from the start.
- He was inspired by a statistic he learned while working at a hedge fund: In the '90s, web usage was growing at 2,300% a year.
- Bezos explains why books, in particular, make for a perfect item to sell on the internet.
It's one factor that can help explain the religiosity gap.
- Sociologists have long observed a gap between the religiosity of men and women.
- A recent study used data from several national surveys to compare religiosity, risk-taking preferences and demographic information among more than 20,000 American adolescents.
- The results suggest that risk-taking preferences might partly explain the gender differences in religiosity.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.